MyCokeRewards: 20 more free points!

Login or sign up with My Coke Rewards and enter the following codes and it looks like they have reset so you can possibly add another 20 free points to your account:

10096122897198
10096071476917

Let us know if they reset for you!

Comments

1. Mozof2 says

the first code says
    “Sorry..you are not eligible to redeem this code on My Coke Rewards.Please try another or check the FAQs for additional help.” but the other one worked:)

2. asmith says

I was able to use after reaching limit last week. Also you can use the free sweepstake entry on any sweepstakes . Thanks

• Andrea says

I tried this one (after the two posted above) and got a message that I’ve entered the maximum weekly bonus points. The week resets Mondays at midnight.

3. Laura says

Yes! it worked! I have just recently gotten 4 free 12packs of Coke with my points! love it!

4. melanie says

Does anyone know how to redeem the free shutterfly photo book? I am pretty sure that I have entered 5 codes but am not sure how to get the book for free.
    Please help !

• melanie says

I have-but am not sure how to redeem the free book offer….any clue? I found the book & it shows 200 pts. I’m new at coke rewards so I wasn’t sure if the pts would just change to zero or what…

• Marnie P says

When you have enter 5 codes during the month of August it will automatically come up as a special offer. It happened this way with me when I enterted my points for the week. HTH

You can also redeem your 20 free points for a coupon for free McDonald’s Spicy Chicken McBites, now through Thursday, August 9th only!

6. Jen says

They work at the website…
    I 1st tryed to text them into my “mycokerewards” that did not work.
    Thanks for the 20 extra points!!!!!

7. sabrina s says

These codes will work every 24 hours on every account through Aug 12. I’ve been collecting them everyday for a week now….they are for the Olympics.

8. CJ says

The numeric codes worked for me again today but “WORLDRECORD” is still telling me I’ve reached the bonus limit for the week even though it resets every Monday at midnight.

Those Coke Code End On Wednesday, August 14, 2012
    Mycokerewards.Com Even better, these point codes are resetting each night around 7 or 8 pm, supposedly through Wednesday, August 14, 2012 Is Last day For usa state only!

10. melissa says

only the 1st one worked for me this time. for the second code it says “sorry, promotion over-code no longer active”