Walgreens: Huggies Slip-On Diapers for $3.49 per package

You can get Huggies Slip-On Diapers for just $3.49 per package at Walgreens this week. Here’s how:

Buy 1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers at $9.49
Use $4/1 Walgreens coupon from the August coupon booklet (should be by the door with the weekly sales fliers)
Stack with $2/1 Huggies coupon from the 7/8 SmartSource insert
$3.49 after coupons

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

1. Kellee says

Will the August coupon work/be available today? I’m military and would get and extra discount if I could get the deal today :)

These are perfect for my just-starting-potty-training daughter! We’ve used them for a couple months and have gotten great deals on them. They fit well (she’s very skinny!) and have never leaked. That is something I cannot say about the Pull-ups! Leak city! LOL Thanks for the heads-up Crystal!

3. Danielle Hull says

I go to Walgreens to get this deal tonight, and they only have one pack left! I buy it, and the cashier says she can’t take my coupon because my total is only 22 cents!!!!! They are on clearance at my store. I am hoping they get more in on the truck this week! Thanks for the post!

4. Julie says

Thanks for the heads up! There was also a 1.50 coupon off any Huggies diapers in the 7/8 SS so you can also get them for 3.99!

5. Kim says

Hi there!

I received my Sunday paper and had the Walgreens ad, but no August coupon book??? Does it get mailed??

Thanks!
    Kim

6. Jen says

Can you use 2 coupons for 1 item? Last time I tried this, the cashier told me I couldn’t have more coupons than items?

Thanks, Crystal! Worked perfectly at my Walgreens in Michigan. It’s been so long since I’ve gotten a great deal on name-brand diapers – I’m THRILLED! (Now if my little guy – Silas’ age – would just potty train, that would be even better!) :-)

I just tried this at my walgreens and I could not use my $2 off coupon. I could only use the $4 Walgreens coupon because the coupon says not valid with any other offer. Should I have been able to use my manufacturer coupon even though the Walgreens one says not valid with any other offer?

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy