Target: 50 free 4×6 photo prints

There’s a $5 off 50 photo prints coupon available on Target.com.

Target has photo prints on sale for $0.10 per print this week. Purchase 50 prints for $5 and use the $5 off 50 photo prints coupon to get them all free.

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. Jessica says

I stopped in yesterday and got some great deals:
    Up & Up peroxide $.89 -$.75 Target coupon = $.14 for a big peroxide
    Up & Up pain reliever $.97 each -$1/2 Target coupon = .47 each
    Merona t-shirts $6 -$3 Target coupon
    Market Pantry Pasta $.99 -$1/3 Target coupon = $.66 per box
    Bryer’s ice cream $3.25 -1.50/2 Target coupon -1/2 manufacturer’s coupon from coupons.com = $2 per pack of ice cream
    Magnesium citrate digestive health solution (for constipation, as many of us pregnant mamas deal with) $.99 -$1 Up & Up coupon = free

I didn’t see much on the clearance racks to use with the apparel coupons though.
    I did see lots of clearance shoes. I spent $8.48 per pair for my son whose feet grow faster than dandelions in my back yard. They’d sold out online and I was thrilled to find them in store.

Also the dollar spot blue dot items were 70% off. I found mr. men / little miss items for $.30 each and my son chose a pink dust pan and brush (my kids like cleaning!!) that was also $.30.

2. Sarah says

Thanks! Got it. The funny thing is that it doesn’t show up at all when I went through “show all” but it is there under “electonics.” I even added the coupons…there are 128 total coupons, but “show all” only shows 126 of them!

3. Sandy says

When i went to targetphoto.com, prints are 19 cents for in store pick up. Do I need to upload and print at store? I was hoping I can upload online and pick up at store.

• Missy says

From the weekly ad, this is in-store only:
      10 for $1 Store Price
      4″x6″ in-store basic digital prints
      10 for $1 SALE

At stores with photo labs, print from your Facebook page or other media source.

Prices apply to orders placed in stores for 4″x6″ basic digital prints. Not available in all stores.

See Target.com/photo for locations.

• Melissa says

I uploaded them online and went I went to pick them up they said 10 cent prints only work if you do them in the store. Thankfully they still let me have the deal though!

• Amanda says

Let me know if you get a reply because I noticed the same thing ($.15 to store or $.19 to home.)

4. Ana says

I printed 2 coupons from the same computer, but both coupons have the same code on it. I was hoping to give one to parents and keep one for my family. I don’t know if i can do it now. I never before printed coupons from target website, so i don’t know if that’s how it’s suppose to print. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.:)

The codes are the same on all the coupons, so if you print it twice it will look exactly alike. You can print 2 coupons per computer before it locks you out of printing more of that same coupon. You *can* print from the same printer though, so if you have more than one computer sending prints to the same printer, you can print each coupon 2X from each computer.

The coupon for the prints is under “electronics” instead of “photo” for some reason. Not sure why! =)

5. Jen says

I found the coupon no problem, but it’s showing prints as 15 cents to ship, or 19cents if you pick them up in store. How do you get them for 10cents a print?

6. Carrie Rogers says

So… can we upload the photos online and then go to the store to pick them up using our coupon?? And it would be FREE?

And does the 10 cents per print only apply THIS WEEK ONLY? It would end Saturday the 14th?

• Frances says

Could someone please answer Carrie? Do you upload pictures to target.com website or can you take a memory stick to store?

• Jessica says

Regarding upload and pick-up… it’s been my experience that you get charged an extra fee by uploading online and having printed in-store. I always go to the designated kiosk with my thumb drive, order the photos from there, do my shopping and then pick up the photos 1 hr later. I used this same $5 coupon yesterday from the Shopkick app (the cashier scans your phone similar to a Target mobile coupon) and it worked perfectly. Good luck!

• Frances says

Thanks for the comments, ladies! Jessica, I also appreciate your “deals” summary!

7. Alice says

Last time I used this coupon, I brought a SD card from my camera and used a kiosk at the store to print the pictures. You probably can access Facebook and Shutterfly at the kiosk too. Just need to go to the store to order. Don’t order online for in-store pickup.

8. krystal says

I can’t find the coupon either. And it doesn’t say that the prints are 10 cents. :(

9. darcy says

Yeah thanks so much! I printed 2 coupons and got 100 photos free! Went into the store and only had to wait 20 mins. so i shopped around the store saw my total went to 0.00! plan on printing 2 more it said on the coupon 4 per house hold!

10. Kim says

Not all stores are honoring the 10/$1 in this week’s ad. I tried the $1 off 10 prints coupon today & the instore machine printed them instead of sending them my order. Customer service told me they weren’t doing the instore right now. The Kodak machine printed out 20 prints for $6 (not in my budget right now!). I was expecting free.