Office Max: Backpacks for $0.01 after MaxPerks Rewards (starts July 29, 2012!)

Heads up!

Beginning Sunday July 29th, Office Max is offering Backpacks and Messenger Bags for $0.01 after MaxPerks Rewards. This will be available online and in stores and will likely sell out quickly.

There is a limit of two per MaxPerks Rewards account.

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. Amanda says

How exactly does this work? My husband has a Maxperks account but I’m not sure how to use it for this deal. Do you have to pay full price on the backpacks up front?

• Jessica says

Yes, you pay full price up front and once per quarter the rewards are loaded to your account then you can print to use in store or use online. Go to their website for the nitty gritty.

• sharon says

Jessica, I dont think site I went to does a good job of explaining redeeming Maxperks. Is it dollar for dollar?

• Jessica says

So let’s say you go to OfficeMax and buy a backpack for #29.99. You pay that amount plus tax.

Within a few days, in your MaxPerks account your purchase will show up and 29.98 will be credited toward your next rewards.

Next quarter (September) you will be able to use your rewards.

• Wendy says

Amanda, I am wondering the same thing, I just went to the website and that’s seems to be the jest of it, I guess, not sure if I like that, don’t shop at Office Max enough.

2. Jessica W. says

The great thing about MaxPerks is that you can roll them. So basically if you like this backpack idea, start with just that. You will have to pay full price up front on it. Then the end of the following month, the rewards will be in your account. You can either print them to use in store or use them online. After you have your first set of rewards, you don’t have to pay out of pocket there again as long as you buy items that are 100% rewards back. So you keep using your rewards to buy more rewards products. I have been rolling them for a long time now. Wonderful program, and I never have to pay for items anymore such as batteries, computer paper, pens, etc.

They do expire though, right, if you don’t use them by a certain time? Or do I have that part wrong? I’m just worried that I would forget about using them. (Guess I could put it on the calendar to remind myself though, so that isn’t a strong arguement against doing it.)

• Jessica says

Hi Stephanie! You are absolutely right. They do expire. I want to say that they give you 2 months to use them, but I could be wrong in that. I’m sure if you google it you could find the answer to it. It could just be 1 month. Anyways, it usually isn’t an issue since there are new deals weekly.

• Rosario says

The expiration is 90 days after issued. Also, the program resets to $0 every January