CVS: Possible $3 or $5 ECB when you register your account

Register your card on the newly-designed CVS site and login and click on the “My Savings & Rewards” tab to see if you have a free $3 or $5 ECB in your account.

Let us know if you get it — I’ve heard not everyone is getting it. But hopefully you do!

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

Hi Crystal, it looks like my CVS Extra Care Rewards card got credited $5.00 just now, and expires August 1, 2012. Thank you ! Deb

I’m not sure if these just posted after I logged on, but I have a coupon for free children’s gummi vitamins, $3.00 off cvs body wash, $5.00 beauty club extrabucks (didn’t think I had enough to earn it yet) and a couple of other great coupons.

After several years of never receiving any coupons in my email, I have finally started getting some for percentage off or $ off my purchase.

Hallelujah!

3. Lisa says

I got the $3 off any purchase after registering; I followed a link that came in a CVS email inviting me to do so, not a link on a blog.

4. Toni says

I got a link through email and received the $5 credit under the tab it says for you to get it from. You could either print it out or have it loaded on your card. I don’t remember if it appeared on my online account right away or if I had to wait a little bit.

5. Christine says

I was already registered for the site, but I logged into my account and checked the savings tab and I received the $3 ECB… already spent it too!

6. Sm says

Where should I check in my cvs account? Just signed up. Not sure where exactly i should expect to see it.

7. Crystal says

I got a coupon for a free CVS brand gummy kids vitamin, 6.99 value I think it said but would have rather had the ECB.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy