Free Starbucks K-Cup sample pack

Hurry and request your free Starbucks K-Cup sample pack from Target.com.

Thanks, Coupon Pro!

Comments

Bummer Target/Starbucks. if you answer that you’ve ever purchased k-cups before, you don’t qualify for the sample. Dear Target, why would I want a sample if I didn’t already own a Keurig AND therefore have purchased k-cups before. Disappointed.

Thanks for letting us know, though, MSM!

• Joi says

I think it is just because ther server is being slammed. It did not seem to matter wwhich answers I gave, everyonce in a while it would tell me I did not qualify, and I would go back and try again, eventually I got through. Good Luck

• Kathy says

I said “YES” first with same response…went back and said “NO” and it let me continue :)

• Kaederin says

I picked “yes” as we’ve had a Keurig machine for 3 or so years now and I didn’t have a problem proceeding with the sample request.

2. tammy says

I got the same thing, i picked yes and it said i didn’t qualify for the free sample.

3. Katie says

I can never get the request to work! If I click “yes”, that I have one, it won’t move forward, if I click “no”, then it says I don’t qualify…

Just worked – Question #2 – say no you have not tried Starbucks brand kcups before and it should let you thru

5. Erin says

I was having trouble getting past question one too, even after trying several different browsers. Then I went ahead and successfully requested the Fructis sample on the same page, and after that it suddenly allowed me to take the Starbucks survey and request that sample as well…maybe this is something you can try. Also, you do have to answer “no” to question 2 for it to allow you through.

6. Kaederin says

Ah, must be whether you’ve tried the Starbucks cups specifically – sorry about that. (We haven’t yet, so I guess that’s a good thing in this situation LOL)

• carmen says

Clearing out my cookies/Temp. Int. files seems to have done the trick for me. Before that, it was just hanging on the first question.

7. Krista says

I had the same issue, I clicked yes I purchased Starbucks before, (which I had but for a friend,NOT ME). I went back & clicked NO & it let me continue through.

I went into the Target page 3-4 times before it finally moved me past question #1, then it worked smoothly after that. Kind of awkward answering their questions since we’re a non-coffee drinking family – we were given a keirig and use it for tea/cocoa/cider and have coffee on hand for guests. So, I haven’t actually purchased any k-cups since January. :P