Earn 14 free Swagbucks in two minutes

Have you signed up for Swagbucks? It’s the best and easiest way I’ve found to earn free gift cards. If you’re new to Swagbucks, be sure to read my comprehensive Swagbucks tutorial on how it works plus 15 ways to earn more Swagbucks.

Here’s how to earn 14 free Swagbucks in about two minutes:

::Sign up for a Swagbucks account or login to your existing account.

::Click on “Earn” and then “Special Offers” and then “RadiumOne”.

::Look for this Shopycat offer.

::Click through and load the app — it took about a minute to load for me.

::Your 14 free Swagbucks should show up in your account within 5-30 minutes.

::Note: There are also a number of other videos you can watch on the RadiumOne tab that will net you 1 Swagbuck each. If you’re going to be on the computer today, you can play them while you’re working and earn some extra Swagbucks!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Stephanie says

You need to click on “Earn” and then “Special Offers”, and then “RadiumOne”. HTH!

I got a little confused about that too…thanks for fixing it! Also, I clicked on the link and it brought up a new page but it’s not doing anything, any idea what’s up?

I figured out why I couldn’t get it to work! I clicked on the picture of the cat not the text and it sent me to the right place!

3. Lynn says

I have read about Swagbucks on MSM and even looked at the site, but am still a bit unsure about it. Is it worth the time and do you have to download much to your computer? I am one of those people who doesn’t like to just download random content, for a variety of reasons, also does it become a time waster?

• Toni says

Swagbucks is totally worth it.I started off slowly last year until I started putting more effort into..I was a sub so I would put more into it on days I wouldn’t work..Since last year, I have earned $240 in amazon.com gift cards that have helped pay for gifts and things like that..I pick and choose the things I want to do and only do special offers with companies that I know..I don’t do it as much anymore but I pretty much do enough to earn a $5 amazon.com gift card each month.

• Anitra says

You don’t HAVE to install anything (although they will keep trying to get you to install a search bar). You don’t even have to do the “extra” stuff that is more time-consuming. If you just use them as your daily search engine (I get awarded swagbucks on roughly 1 out of 3 searches), you should be able to “earn” at least enough for a $5 amazon.com gift card every month.

Lynn: I don’t do these “click on this to earn 14 SBs” things, but I DO use SB to do all my searches, and over the past couple of years I’ve earned at least 25-30 $5 Amazon gift cards. Every little bit adds up, and using SB as a search engine is FREE and requires you only use their toolbar for searching! Sometimes I’ll go do a survey, or a daily poll, or watch a video in order to earn a couple more SBs, but for the most part I use it only for searching, and have been able to save a lot on Amazon purchases as a result of the giftcards!

5. Pat says

There’s no “RadiumOne” under special offers for me. Is it supposed to be there for everyone?