This week’s menu

Easy Italian Breadsticks (made in the bread machine!)

Breakfasts

Granola bars
Cereal
Baked Oatmeal (from the freezer)
Scrambled eggs, Cinnamon Roll Biscuits, fruit salad

Popcorn
Chocolate Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches
Better for You Banana Bread

Dinners

Dinner with extended family
Italian Chicken, Bread Machine Buttery Rolls, steamed veggies, fruit
Southwest Rollups from the freezer, steamed veggies, sliced oranges & apples
Homemade Pizza, tossed salad, fruit salad
Dinner out
Ham & Cheese Pockets from the freezer, fruit salad, steamed veggies
Lasagna Casserole, Easy Italian Breadsticks, steamed broccoli, fruit

What’s on your menu this week? Share details and/or your link to your menu plan in the comments.

Comments

• Sarah says

Tell us how those pancakes turn out- i saw them when CCK posted them but haven’t gotten around to making them yet!
        Which is weird considering I’m the official CCK drooler :)
        Then again aren’t we all?
        Made your southwest roll ups- YUM!!!

We are using some of our meals I have put into the freezer over the last few weeks. I am also using my grandma’s recipe for pork chops this week.

2. Amy L says

Have you tried freezing the italian breadsticks if so do you cook them first or freeze the dough or could do both?

• Becca says

I honestly freeze the dough when I make them, then thaw and bake…. I usually take them out and let them thaw on the counter after lunch then they are ready for Supper.

3. Rochelle says

We are having tacos x’s 2, meatloaf with smashed potatoes and green beans and grilled pork chops with baked potatoes and corn on the cob. I have a question for you…I notice you have hard boiled eggs quite a bit… Any secrets you’d like to share? Peeling eggs drives me BATTY!!!!!!

I use a pin to prick the egg shell BEFORE I cook the eggs. Then cook as normal. Be sure the eggs are AT LEAST 2 weeks old. The fresher the egg, the harder they are to peel. Even my 5 yr old can feel eggs for me now that I learned the pin pricking trick.

4. Dana says

I just had to come on and share that the bread stick recipe is delicious! I prepared the dough in the bread machine just as instructed, but instead of making bread sticks I made pepperoni rolls. I have been searching for just the right recipe to use for the dough and I can say I have finally found it! I just rolled the dough out fairly thin and filled them with mozzarella and pepperoni and then folded them up like burritos. I brushed them with olive oil and baked them, seam side down, at 375 for about fifteen minutes (or until golden). They turned out spectacular! Thank you so much!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy