McDonald’s Coupon: $1 off Frappe, Smoothie, Berry Chiller, or Strawberry Lemonade

Print a McDonald’s Coupon good for $1 off any Frappe, Smoothie, Berry Chiller, or Frozen Strawberry Lemonade.

The Berry Chillers are reportedly $1 at many McDonald’s making them free after this coupon!

This coupon is good through June 15, 2012.

Thanks, Coupon Pro!

Comments

Try switching to a different browser and let me know if that doesn’t work. Do you happen to see an arrow on the thank you page? If so, click on that and see if it takes you to the coupon.

1. Allison says

The same thing happened to me and I tried several times, no coupon, just a thank you?

2. Judy says

I’ve been trying to get this to print all day and I can’t get it! LOL. I do love their mocha frappes. Oh well, thanks for sharing anyways :)

3. Peggy says

Got mine! :-) I had to allow the pop-ups first. It printed the coupon the size of the whole page though.

When I try to print, it pops up with a “print” screen, but nothing ever happens. It says my printer isn’t connected, but I’ve been printing coupons all night with other websites.

5. Leatha says

I tried using Safari and Firefox and it comes up as a thank you but there is no coupon. Bummer.

6. Erin says

Firefox didn’t work for me but Internet Explorer did. Try it if you are having problems printing the coupon! : )

7. Michelle says

Any of the McDonald’s in my area will never accept the internet coupons. They told me last year that they are all frauds.

8. Jennifer says

I had no problem – just clicked on the “Print $1 coupon”. I couldn’t print an extra one or start over, but at least I got one.

9. Jane says

I was able to get the coupon, thank you! It only allowed me to print once and after that if I try again, the page will just say “thank you”. Looking forward to tasting this on a hot summer day :)

10. Vale says

I think McDonald’s should make their coupons smaller – I would save money on printer ink… and then I could buy more Frappes. ;)

• Mrs. R. says

Oooooooo…great point! Let’s tell Corporate. :-)

And you’re right about the ink being wasted….thanks for the heads-up. I “outsmarted” it by feeding only half a sheet of paper in, and it printed the entire coupon and stopped. (Then I hit “Cancel” on the printer.)