Listen online: The Complete Chronicles of Narnia Audiobooks

I posted about this freebie last summer, but I wanted to post about it again for those of you who may have missed it or forgotten about it.

You can listen online to the complete Chronicles of Narnia Audiobooks for free from Ancient Faith Radio. We listened through these during the fall and winter months and really enjoyed them.

Comments

1. Chris says

You can go to link and listen online but it will not let download. Too bad, I would love to hear them during my commute. :(

2. Maya says

We downloaded them last year and loved listening to them last winter. It was sad when we reached the end!

3. Laura says

On the direct link icon, right click and click ‘save link as’ or ‘save target as’ it is an .mp3 file so just save it (aka download it) to where ever you want then play it back later. ;)

Becki, you need to right click on the ‘Direct Link’ icon (it looks like a ‘play button’) on each one. The download link to the right of it is disabled, but not the direct link. ;)
    Blessings!

5. Amy says

I tried to find this podcast on iTunes but was unable. How do you “right click” it with an iPad?

6. Angela Solomon says

Friends, how old are your children? I’m trying to determine if we’re old enough for this yet. I haven’t read these books in year’s.

• melissa says

my duaghter was 8 when we stated to read them. She loved it!! Very good books!

• becky says

The books vary in difficulty. I remember the first one being read in a 2nd grade classroom as a read-aloud when I was substituting. We tried them when my son was 5 as audio books on a trip–comprehension was poor. Then we watched the movie 4 months later and went back to them when he was 6. Now I’ve read the first 5 aloud. He’s very abstract and does well with narrative, his comprehension varies from part to part. He doesn’t mind listening through stuff he doesn’t get…and he loves what he does get. I’m holding off on the last two, I think they’re harder. Hope that helps!

7. Amy says

My son loves these books!! At one time, Chick Fil A or Wendy’s had the mini books of several of the stories in their kids’ meals. I think that’s really what got him hooked on them a few years ago. He’s 8 now.

I only wish the right click button on my laptop would quit left clicking so that I could already be finished downloading all of the files….grr!!!