Free bottle of Old Orchard Juice (when you take a short survey)

Have a few minutes? If so, here’s how you can earn a coupon for a free 64-oz. bottle of Old Orchard Juice:

::Join the Old Orchard Fan Club and verify your email address to earn 1,000 points.

::Take the customer survey about your juice-drinking habits. This survey took me less than two minutes to complete.

::Once you’ve completed these two things, you will have earned 2,000 points and can redeem them in the Rewards Store for a coupon for a free bottle of Old Orchard Juice (up to $2.99 value).

Thanks, Tip Resource!

Comments

1. Darcy says

Before I even took the survey it also said I was “chosen” to get a BOGO coupon for their Very Cherre juice. I’ve never tried it, but with a good deal I just might!

2. Janine says

Disregard my previous comment. I re-read what you posted & realized I hadn’t gone to the rewards store, so I did and my coupon should come in a few weeks. :)

I have been a member of the Old Orchard juice fan club for over a year now. I recommend the program highly. You can also earn points by playing games on the club site. You get points just for playing. You don’t have to have a high score. You can also earn points by asking a nutrition related question or by submitting a recipe.

If you turn your points in for the coupon it comes via snail mail. Mine have always arrived. Last year, I was also able to donate points directly to my cousin’s Juvenile Diabetes Walk Team. The program was new and the points were credited, at first, to her regional program instead of directly to her team. I sent Old Orchard an e-mail. They found the glitch in their computer program, fixed the point mix up immediately and were very kind about it.

This fan club is the real deal. I recommend them to family and friends.

4. Cherie says

What stores can I find this in? I had another juice coupon but couldn’t find the brand anywhere.

5. Cherie says

Can the BOGO coupon from the fan club be used with the $1 coupon on coupon.com for the Verre Cherry juice?

6. pamc says

I am receiving my free juice. I clicked on reward coupons after I took the survey, pictured there is a bottle of juice, I clicked on that for the coupon. They will be sending it snail mail.

7. Jen says

I’ve been a member of their Fan Club for over a year. I really enjoy it. I’ve received several free bottles of juice and we really like the different flavors and taste.

8. Danielle Christy says

I can’t seem to find the survey anywhere, can someone help me find it?

9. dot w says

The survey is closed. I googled it to try to find it and once I clicked on the link that was the response I got.