4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Printable Checklist and Daily Email Reminders

4 Weeks to a More Organized Home

So many of you followed along with the 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home series begged me if I could put together a printable checklist. Well, thanks to the wonderful Joy from FiveJs.com we not only have a free printable checklist available, but we did one better than that: you can also sign up to receive the challenges via email!

Download the Free 4 Weeks to a More Organized Printable ChecklistThis checklist includes all of the daily challenges as half pages so you can print, cut in half, and use one per weekday. There is also a short list at the end if you just want to print a list of the main assignments for each day.

Sign up for the Free 20 Days to a More Organized Home Email ListSign up here and confirm your subscription via the link in your email inbox. You’ll receive one email each day with the daily challenges. The emails will begin the day after you subscribe and you’ll receive one challenge per day for 20 days.

Want to go straight to the blog posts or want to see my results from each day’s challenge? Here are links to each post in the series (and yes, Day 15 is missing — I was out of town with no internet access. But Day 15 is on the printable checklist and daily email challenges!):

Other posts in the 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home series

32. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #18
  33. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #18 Update
  34. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #19
  35. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #19 Update
  36. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #20
  37. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Assignment #20 Update
  38. 4 Weeks to a More Organized Home Printable Checklist and Daily Email Reminders

Comments

Y’all are awesome! Thanks so much. Even though I didn’t follow the challenge every day perfectly, I still did some things and have managed to maintain some level of order in the house. I have always struggled with housework…just keeping it done. Thanks to you, Crystal, I’m on my way! :)
    Thanks again for all you do!

2. Becky says

I am printing out the “short-list”- That will be put on my fridge so that I can check it off everyday and so that my husband always knows what will be happening! Thanks!

3. Molly says

Want to add my thanks as well! I followed along with the series and got about 3/4ths of the way through it. Rather than being discouraged about the parts I didn’t get done, I’m giving myself grace and celebrating the fact my house looks great now and with a 3 month old to take care of too! Thanks again. :)

4. Andrea says

Thank you!

We’re having a graduation party in a few weeks and this list will be a big help in whipping my house into shape.

5. Shelly says

Thank you so much for putting this together! I didn’t get to follow along the first time :0( so this helps out a bunch for me to do it now!

6. Angela says

Thank you so much for this list!! I wasn’t able to get in on the first go round so I’m excited for a second chance to complete it! My house (and life) are in sore need of reorganizing!! :)

7. Kristy says

This is wonderful! I was not able to follow along because of where we were in our homeschooling schedule and Monday night Bible Study schedule, so now when our company leaves in a couple weeks I will be ready to get to work! Thank you!

8. Shu says

Thank you Crystal! This is so wonderful! I missed your series when I was out of town for the whole month… but I was so motivated by your posts! Can’t wait to get them done!!!

9. AJ says

Thank you! I haven’t been on-line much but I just printed the complete list on bright yellow paper to cheer myself on! Thanks again.

• Mari Jo Thompson says

AJ, what wonderful idea to use colorful paper. Anything on bright beautiful paper can inspire just by color. thank you crystal for the printable list. It goes right on my mommy clipboard so I have it where I can see it!

Thank You! I’m glad you all put together a checklist. I actually went through a couple of weeks ago and put mine together, but I was able to tailor it to what I need (like reminders to wipe off the high chair) And I love the 15 minute cleaning sessions. I think they should be in the short list too.

11. Janet says

Do you have a list for women/mothers who work away from home 40+hours per week? This list is good; however it seems geared for the work from home moms.
    Thank you.

Yes, see the short list at the end of the printable. Most of those projects can be completed in 15-30 minutes and can be done in the evenings after work.

I just want to say thanks. Your series lately have been fantastic and since I couldn’t follow along day by day when you first ran this, I’m so glad you have it in printable form. Thank you so much!

13. Jessica says

I signed up for the emails but I am not receiving them? I made sure I went back and clicked on the email with the subscription? Can you help? Thanks :)

14. Susan says

I am having the same problem, and I know I have subscribed. I also checked my spam accounts and nothing is there.

15. Haile says

Same problem as Jessica & Susan… I signed up for the emails, and confirmed the subscription, but have received nothing in my inbox or spam folders. Tried to subscribe again, but got a “you are already subscribed” message. Kind of a bummer, but I posted the printable on my bulletin board instead. A week in, and so far I’m doing pretty well… not perfect, but I hope to catch up this weekend. Loving it :)