$1/1 Planter’s Peanut Butter coupon = $0.98 per jar at Walmart

Some of you were asking for peanut butter deals yesterday. Here’s a great one that’s available right now:

Print a $1/1 Planter’s Peanut Butter coupon and use it at Walmart where the jars of peanut butter are reportedly priced at $1.98 making them just $0.98 each after this coupon.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

1. Laura says

That makes for a great deal! I wonder if the PB is on sale now. I was at a Seattle-area WalMart last week and was shocked to see the Planters PB for about $4/jar. I was able to print off 2 coupons and will be using them.

2. Becky says

Planters PB here in AZ at WM is $2.48 a jar. The prices here are ALWAYS more than anywhere, it seems. But still a great deal at $1.48! Thanks!

• Shar says

The Planters peanut butter is the same price at my Walmart too. It has been at $2.48 since the peanut butter price increase. I live in Kentucky so it’s not just your AZ store.:)

I was able to get two printed. We are low on peanut butter so I am glad I was able to print this coupon. Thanks

4. Heather says

I went to our Walmart this afternoon (5-8) and the cheapest & smallest jar was $2.98. Bummer!!!!!

• Andrea says

The natural version does not have HFCS, but I don’t know how the price compares.

• Ranna says

My ingredient list is: Roasted Peanuts, Sugar, Hydrogenated Veg Oil (Rapeseed, cottonseed and soybean oils), Salt. No HFCS.

It’s the Regular Creamy PB

Thanks for letting me know that there is no HFCS :) I did not realize they use hydrogenated veg oil, though- which one is worse? LOL! I usually end up buying Skippy Natural b/c the ingredients list has no HFCS or hydrogenated oil, but $1 off coupons are too good to pass up on…

• carmen says

i don’t know if you got the “you have already printed” message like I did, but since it’s through COUPONS.COM, I’m guessing they counted any recent past coupons you printed. I know I printed a couple for this product a few months ago–maybe they counted those?
      Just guessing, since some people are able to print and some are not.
      Good Luck!!

The price of PB has gone up a lot. I found this PB at Target for $2.99 before coupon. I will still get the small container of PB for under $2.00 which is a good price considering the price increases. :/ Just trying to be optimistic.

6. CHLOE SHAFFER says

the link still works for me, and at albertsons the smaller jars are 2.49 and when you buy 10 of them (or mix and match with the other items included in the sale) you save 5.00 instantly making them 2.00 apiece and then if you use the dollar off coupon = 1.00 apiece!