Walgreens: 3 12-packs of Pepsi Next for $0.99 per pack after Register Rewards?

If you like Pepsi Next (I don’t like anything with the word “Pepsi” in it, but that’s just me!), here’s a great deal at Walgreens:

Buy 3 Pepsi Next 12-packs at $2.99 each
Use $1/1 Pepsi Next coupon in the Walgreens coupon booklet (located at the front of the store by the weekly sales fliers — coupon will deduct $3)
Spend $5.98 plus tax, Get $3 Register Rewards
$0.99 per 12-pack after Register Rewards

Please note: This is an unadvertised deal. It appears to be working at all stores, but I can’t guarantee that it will work at yours. If you try it, let us know how it goes!

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

• Lyn says

I’m with you, Lana. Artificial sweeteners are poisonous and cause disease. I don’t buy any of them or buy any drinks sweetened with high fructose corn syrup either, which is made from genetically modified corn and also causes disease! We use NOW brand stevia for all our beverages (tea, coffee, lemonade) but you have to try many different brands to find one you like and be careful not to use too much since it is concentrated.. I also like Truvia for some things and I believe it has no artificial sweeteners.

1. Monica says

Great deal, however I don’t drink anything diet. Does anyone know if it taste anything close to the original PEPSI or not?

• Wendy says

It tastes like diet drink to me but maybe not as sweet. My mom bought some to keep at her house. My kids don’t like it, but my mom does. We don’t like diet drinks anyway so I won’t ever buy any for that reason.

• Sara says

I liked it d I don’t like anything diet. It tastes closer to regular Pepsi than diet.

• Jessica C says

I’ve been trying to slow down my pop intake for a long time. I’m 23 and I used to drink 5-6 cans of pepsi a day. A lot of calories not to mention how bad it is for you. I hate diet soda but decided to try pepsi next and I LOVE IT! I was REALLY hesitant but after I tried it i got a can of it for all of my pepsi loving friends at work and we all love it now. Since then I’ve switched to only pepsi next and for some reason even though I like it more than regular pepsi I don’t drink as much of it. I drink 3 cans a day at most now. I hope that helps. And thank you so much for this deal. I’m going to stock up while it’s new and cheap! :)

• steve says

i love the pepsi next too.but diet coke is still going to be my favorite. i hear ya jessica c on the not drinking as much. i would drink a 20 oz reg or diet in mins. a 20 oz of pepsi next takes me an hour. i dont know know why i drink it slower. i love the taste, it’s not that.

2. Kira says

This worked for me this morning in Phoenix. I don’t drink soda, but I’ve discovered not everyone who comes to visit wants to drink water. This was a great way for me to get my feet wet with the drugstore game and give my guests more beverage choices. You can also buy a 20 oz. bottle for $.99 and get a $.99 register rewards in the same transaction as the 3-12 packs; this one is advertised. Thank you!