Starbucks: $10 e-gift card for $5!

Google Offers is offering a $10 Starbucks e-gift card for $5 today.

If you want to give this as a gift, you should be able to exchange it in-store for a physical gift card. Also, don’t forget to register your gift card so that you’ll get a coupon for a free Starbucks drink of your choice on your birthday!

Limit 1 Offer per household. Offer is for a Starbucks Card eGift, not a physical card. Starbucks Card eGift will carry a balance; may be used over multiple visits. Upon Google Offers redemption, Starbucks Card eGift does not expire. See the rules that apply to all offers »

Thanks, Springs Bargains!

Comments

• Jen says

You have one year to redeem the gift card after purchase. Confusing but doesn’t mean the $10 on the card has to be used, just that you’ve gone through the process to get your e-card gift card number.

1. Amanda says

I just did this and you can easily transfer the balance to a starbucks gift card that you already have registered.

2. Julie says

is it correct that “google wallet” is asking for my credit card information?? Thanks!

• Pam says

Okay, I’m not very bright. Google Offers doesn’t have offers for my area, but I can get online offers. Oops!

3. Melissa says

It is still available today (April 4).

I just bought it at 7:35PM EST and it says is was available for 13+ more hours.

4. patty says

if you have the iphone app, you can load the e-gift card onto your phone app! brilliant!

5. Sally says

Transfer the balance of the e-card to a registered Starbucks card and it won’t expire.

I got mine this morning just before finding out the the Starbucks inside my local Safeway is having $2 grande espresso drinks after 2pm all weekend. Perfection!! (plus, with my gold membership, I’m earning stars towards my next free drink!)