Freebies in my mailbox

Here are the freebies that showed up in my mailbox this past week:

Lipton Green Tea samples

Free bottle of CoffeeMate

Free Annie’s Homegrown product

Tide samples

Bigelow Tea

Gud lotion

Vitamin Code samples

Hyper FX sample

Comfort for Baby coupon booklet — includes a coupon for a free package of diapers and wipes!!

What freebies have arrived in your mailbox recently?

By the way, if you want to start getting great freebies in your mailbox, just start signing up for the freebies I post every day that interest you. Within 4-6 weeks, your mailbox will start filling up with great freebies!

Comments

1. Corey says

Today came my first issue of my FREE Martha Stewart Living magazine :D no other samples yet but that was pretty fast for the magazine! I think I signed up at the beginning of March?

I just redeemed my comforts book coupons! The diaper coupon is good for the large boxes of diapers, by the way! There is a also a coupon for a free Comforts munchie item! I paid 13 cents for a bag of Craisins (another free item coupon), big box of diapers, wipes, and snacks!

A friend brought by 6 dozen farm fresh eggs to my door for free :)

I also received a copy of Martha Stewart Living, which is part of a free subscription I signed up for quite a while ago.

4. Monika says

I got a diaper bag with my comforts of baby booklet. It is pretty nice too! I wasn’t expecting it so it was a nice surprise for the day :)

5. Jess Todd says

Recently I’ve received…
    Coupons for Larabar
    Tide sample
    Purex samples
    U by Kotex
    Excedrin refund from recalled product
    Gud lotion (really strong smelling.. gave me a headache :( but it smelled good!)
    $20 coupons from Comforts for Baby from Kroger :)

6. Keelie says

I have a question Krystal. I see you get free things in your mailbox that I never see links to, such as the free Annie’s homegrown product. Is this because you are a blogger and you receive some things in the mail that aren’t for the general public? If not, am I missing these links?

• Keelie says

By the way, sorry for misspelling your name. Evidently I haven’t had enough coffee today.

No, unless I note otherwise, all of these that I post are available to the general public. The Annie’s product was a short-lived promotion from EcoBonus that I posted last week.

• Stephanie says

I remember the Annie’s coupon being posted. I signed up for it and hope mine comes in the mail soon!

I rencently got some samples in the mail too 2 bags of dog treats, ucerin cream, purex, and tide so was a good 2 weeks!!

8. Susan says

Just FYI, I got that Comfort for baby book also and when I used it I realized that the quantity it said it was good for was 12-96 count, which means it is good for more than just the smallest packs. I was able to get 82 size 4 diapers for free.

9. Jennifer R. says

Regarding the Annie’s coupon from Ecobonus: I had enough points for 6 of those coupons, but the day after they came in the mail, I received an email from Ecobonus stating that I should throw the coupons away. Guess why…they were all expired! You should check yours. Mine had expiration dates of 3/31/12. :o( Ecobonus refunded all of my points and then gave me 20 bonus points for the “inconvenience”, but I called them to ask if they would have any more soon and they haven’t called me back on this yet.

10. Tyra says

Is the coupons from the comforts for baby booklet only good at kroger? because it says coupon only valid at Kroger Family of stores. I was really excited but i don’t have a kroger anywhere near me :(

11. lindsey says

Can you please post a link for the comfort care booklet. That is awesome and would love to get this . Thank you for your work.

12. Nicole says

Where do I sign up for the free diapers and the tide?? I’m new to this, but liking it already!

Those are no longer available. But start signing up for the freebies I post every day and within 4-6 weeks, you’ll start receiving fun things in your mailbox, too!

I got my free Martha Stewart magazine today. I am still waiting on the tide pods. I am hoping to get them soon as I would like to try them out.

14. Toni says

Just redeemed the Comforts diaper coupon for a 44pk of pull-ups tonight. I was VERY happy to receive such a great freebie. Also picked up the wipes and some great produce deals (a large container of California Cuties at Walmart for, gulp, ONE dollar, a whole pineapple for 99¢ at Aldi, and a bag of pears for 99¢ at Aldi).

• Toni says

The wipes were also free with coupons and I forgot to mention picking up the LARGE size Coffee Mate Italian Creme for free at Walmart as well. Little blessings well appreciated.

15. Julie in IN says

Is Silas in diapers? I cannot remember you mentioning his age recently. He is so cute in your latest post! {>

16. Wendy says

Looks like I received most of the same free items you did. I loved the “gud” lotion and think I will buy some next time I’m out. I also landed one of the free Domino’s pizzas this week so we had a free dinner on Wednesday. I also received notice that I had won a free exercise band from Nature’s Bounty. I’m sure that was from a deal you posted. I’m excited about that coming.