Free product from SwansonVitamins.com: Goat’s Milk Soap, Happy Baby Puffs, + more! (Facebook offer)

You can get a completely free product that is $2.99 or less from SwansonVitamins.com right now. Here’s how:

::Sign up for the $5 off coupon here (must connect with your Facebook account).

::Go to SwansonVitamins.com and add something to your cart that is $2.99 or less. Here are a few ideas:

Bic Silky Touch Razor — $0.89 (you should be able to put three of these in your cart and get all three free)

Li’l Goat’s Milk Soap — $1.99

Happy Baby Organic Puffs — $2.89

Perio for Kid’s Toothbrush — $2.39

Organic Ginger Root Tea — $2.39

Yummy Earth Organic Vitamin C Pops — $1.99

You can also get a box of Clif Brownie Bars for about $0.45 after the discount codes.

::Go to checkout and use promo code Swan199 to get $1.99 shipping. Then, put your Facebook promo code in the coupon/gift certificate box.

::Your order total should be $0.00. You will need to enter payment information to checkout but you shouldn’t be billed.

Let us know if you’re able to get this to work and what you get for free with it!

Note: You may be offered another $5 coupon code if you opt to not set up an account. Amanda commented on the Money Saving Mom® Facebook Page:

I got two bars of shea butter soap. Yay! When ready to checkout, I opted to continue without creating an account. After I paid for my order, there was an option in the upper right hand corner to get $5 off next order when I finish creating an account. :) -Amanda

And Terri said this: After you make your first purchase and create an account. Add another item to your cart, then click on “Your Current Offers” at the right and you will have another $5 to spend and the $1.99 shipping offer will still be available. -Terri

Thanks, The Freebie Blogger!

Comments

1. Amy says

Mandi, it is doing the same thing for me! Frustrating. It says the ULTRA code has been applied and it shows my total as $0.00 while in the cart…then once I type in my info it shows my total as more because the shipping jumps back up to $4.99.

2. Laura says

Never again! I just got charged $8.44 for a box of Kids Cliff Bars! My husband is going to be very unhappy at my lack of brains here! Yes, I did enter ULTRA and it accepted it! :(

• Allison W. says

If you call them, you can cancel your order, but you have to call quickly :) They have the number listed on the web page.

3. Didi K. says

Well, I got 3 orders in before they noticed their “error”

“OUR APOLOGIES: the offer that went out yesterday was incorrect. $1.99 shipping is only valid on orders of $25 or more. We sincerely apologize for this error on our part.”

4. Allison W. says

Somebody just posted on Swanson Vitamin’s FB wall that you can still get $1.99 shipping (that works for 0 total at checkout with $5 coupon) if you use code Swan199 as promo code.

5. jessica says

I think to get the $1.99 shipping using the ULTRA code you have to spend $25 now… :( I tried to check out with one item at $3.49 and it was trying to charge $4.99 for shipping…Did I miss something? If not, is there another promo code I can use in it’s place?

6. jessica says

Thanks for the Swan199 code! It worked perfectly and I got a 4 oz. Kiss My Face toothpaste (floride free) for my toddler for $0.61! Can’t beat that price anywhere! Thanks!!!

7. Jennifer Torres says

Looks like the Swan199 code is no longer working either, its giving me an error saying the code is invalid.

8. Andrea says

Trying to get the soap. It won’t accept my shipping code. I did create an account, it says it’s been applied to my order but it’s not showing it. Also, I didn’t see where to get another $5 voucher after creating an account?

9. Allison W. says

The other $5 voucher shows up after you start adding stuff to your “cart” on your next order…it’ll be in small print in the same box as the “order cart” on the right hand side…I believe I had to click on “apply coupon to this order”.

10. Rachel Rose says

Bleh. I did this deal when I saw it this morning. It showed me with a total of 0. Then the confirmation email showed me a total of negative 62 cents….sooooo…thought everything was cool. Just got the email my order shipped….and I was CHARGED 62 cents. Hmmm…..item was 2.39, shipping 1.99. 5.00 off. I’m confused. Even if they charged me for the shipping, it wouldnt be 62 cents.

• Rachel Rose says

I just emailed them for now asking if they charged me and why. I don’t see the activity in my bank acct yet….so don’t want to make too big of a deal. Will let you know. :-)