Free downloadable Homeschool Planning Pack (Facebook offer)

Click on the “Like” button on the Free Homeschool Deals Facebook Page to download a Free Homeschool Planning Pack.

Comments

Thanks once again! You always find the BEST things to share with us. It’s greatly appreciated, in case no one has told you before : )
    Blessings from my family to yours,
    ~Kristy~ AKA the Mama to the Man Crew

Oh thank you Money Saving Mom! I am expecting my 1st child in October and God willing I will be able to homeschool at least up to 1st grade. I don’t work well without a schedule even as a homemaker so I know I need materials like this. Thank you thank you!

3. Angela Renaud says

Ugh! The page isn’t showing up for me and I liked it…went to likes only and it isn’t working :(

Angela, the page is receiving a lot of traffic right now and may take a minute to load. Also, it usually has trouble if anyone is using the IE browser. It loads better in Firefox or Chrome. However, please email me if you have trouble and I’ll send it to you! :-) You also might want to try again this evening.

5. Bobbie Howard says

Please email it to me? I love the idea of it and want to share it but I can not get any of the links to work. Thanks

6. Amy Paul says

I couldn’t get the free planner download after I liked it. Could you please email it to me.
    Thanks,