Free $10 credit to Abe’s Market when you sign up for their email list!

Through April 30, 2012, you can get a free $10 credit when you sign up for the Abe’s Market email list!

Here’s how to get your free $10 credit:

::Go to the Abe’s Market page and look for this box (shown above) at the top of the page.

::Just type your email address in the box at the top of the page.

::You’ll receive an email confirmation right away. Click on this confirmation and you’ll be taken to a page with your $10 off code.

::You can use this $10 off code on anything on their site.

Let us know what you get with it!

Remember, this offer is only good through April 30, 2012.

Thanks, The Frugal Greenish Mama!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. joanna says

i got 2 bottles of lotion ($5 ea.) to total exactly my $10 credit! yay! thanks for sharing this great deal, crystal! =)

Just so you know you still have to pay for shipping, a flat rate of 3.99 unless you place an order over 49 dollars.

However, I still got a good deal with this offer because I got two boxes of Red Raspberry Leaf tea that I needed and only had to pay 3.99 for shipping, which is less than the cost of one box regularly priced.

3. Teresa says

I purchased a 5 pack set of reusable produce bags. (Use them instead of the plastic bags in the produce section. You can store produce in them in your fridge.) I paid $4.95 including shipping, so $1 per bag. That’s a good deal for these. Not a freebie, but still a good deal. I have been wanting to buy these for awhile. Thanks!

4. maggie says

I like that they let you pay with paypal also.
    I got an 18pk of Luna bar minis for $6.98 shipped. Not free, but a fairly good deal on my favorite running snack.

5. Patricia Newton says

I bought a reusable snack sack with cute owls on it. I can’t wait to get it!

6. lori says

Thanks for the lead! I got a gardener’s gift set for a Mother’s Day gift. It cost me $4.99, but she doesn’t live in town and if I would have purchased her a gift here it would have cost me that much (or more) to ship a gift to her. What a great deal because she loves to garden and will enjoy the products.

7. Stefanie says

I have two months to go in this pregnancy, so I ordered some herbal third trimester pregnancy tea. I also ordered postpartum bath herbs. My total was exactly $10, so after the code, just $3.99 total! Perfect timing! :)

8. Krista says

I ordered my son’s favorite flavor of Plum Organics baby food–Spinach, Peas, and Pear. It was a 6-pack for $9.99, so I paid $3.99 shipping, just $0.67 each. The cheapest I’ve been able to find them is $1 at Toys R Us.

9. mina says

Discovery Pack:
    – Lemon Bar Soap (0.60oz)
    – Handle Bar Soap (0.60oz)
    – Peppermint-Rosemary Soap (1.5oz) = $2.00

Wholesome Chow – Los Osos, CA
    Variety 3 Pack of Vegan Cake Mixes (Gluten Free flavors too!)
    Cake Mix 1
    Decadent Chocolate Cake Mix
    Cake Mix 2
    Vivacious Vanilla Cake Mix
    Cake Mix 3
    Decadent Chocolate Cake Mix = $9.99

W/coupon $ off TOTAL with shipping was $5.99!!!
    YAY!
    Thank you!!!!

10. Patrice says

YAY! My husband loves Green Mountain Coffee, but it’s so expensive we never get it. Just picked up a package of it for $4.99 after shipping and just in time for his b-day next week! Still a lot of $$ for a little package of coffee, but WAY better than the $15 it usually is and not too huge of a splurge considering it’s for his birthday. WAHOO! :)

I got 3 sets of bamboo wooden spoons and spatulas. I had been needing some good ones for awhile. Very happy about getting these! $5.38 including shipping with the discount. :)

12. Angela says

I’ve been out of tea for a while now (mornings just aren’t the same without a yummy cup of tea!!) so I picked up a 1 lb. bag of loose leaf organic Black Breakfast Tea ~ $12.81 shipped. That’s a lot of tea and it will last me for a very long time! I’m so excited to have good tea again!