Coastal.com: Free $100 pair of prescription glasses (new customers only)

If you’re a new customer, you can get a free pair of prescription glasses (up to $100) for free from Coastal.com with coupon code FIRSTPAIRFREE. You will need to pay shipping, but it appears like it is $5 or less.

Let us know if you try this and it works for you!

Thanks, SwagGrabber!

Comments

1. Abigail says

I got a free pair of glasses from this website. The coupon code is FIRSTPAIRFREE. I ordered my husband a pair and we are waiting to see if they allow another pair for him.

it was smooth and total was 9.95 !!

2. Jessica says

I just ordered a $98 pair, chose the free lenses, and only paid $2.95 for handling/insurance :) The code I used was FIRSTPAIRFREE though from their homepage, as the VISIONFREE wasn’t working. A great deal!

3. Mandy W. says

Wow! They also give you 50% off your lens upgrades, which my husband needs because his prescription is so strong. $34 for a nice pair of rimless glasses. Thanks!

4. Sarah C says

I just got a pair of titanium rimless eyeglasses with all the upgrades for less than $35! What a blessing! I was just asking God about these clunky glasses with a million scratches (I keep cleaning them, but scratches don’t clean off…I’ve tried!!). YAY!

5. august says

FYI: My husband and I did this a few months ago, when you get your order, check the box. We had a coupon for an additional free pair. We gave it to our friend, she ordered her pair, then her’s came with a coupon as well. They just keep coming!

6. Sarah Z. says

I got a $98 pair for $7.90! Awesome deal. I just wish I hadn’t ordered 2 pair from Zenni Optical YESTERDAY!

7. Mariah says

I was a little late getting on this deal (just completed it today) but I was able to get it still and boy oh boy was I excited! I’m used to spending $150-$200 on a pair of glasses at the eye doctor… I just spent $7.19 on an adorable pair! I can’t believe I was able to get glasses for that cheap! Now I just have to endure the wait to get them. Ugh! Lol. :)

8. Bethany says

It worked for me!!! $300 glasses quoted at target…paid $32.88 for thinnest available lenses delivered to my door! Thanks!

9. andrea says

So excited! Just paid 17$ for nicole miller glasses! (I chose some upgrades) I was looking at frames at doctors and they would have been over $200! Thanks so much!

10. Amanda says

Thank you so much. I can’t even guess the total amount of money your work through this site has saved our family. Thank you!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy