$1/1 Simply Orange Juice coupon (Facebook offer)

Click on the “Like” button on the Simply Orange Facebook Page to print a $1/1 Simply Orange Juice coupon.

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

1. AmazonsRock says

I can’t figure out how to print the coupon. I liked Simply Orange. Then I’m prompted to “like the coupon” but there isn’t an option to like the coupon that I can see. Any suggestions? This is our favorite OJ, and is on sale this week at our store that is doubling coupons this week.

2. Mommy Me says

There was a little thumbs up “like” button in the middle of the page, on the left side. You have to like that as well to get it to print. Sorry–not the best description…but hopefully it helps!

3. AmazonsRock says

Thanks Mommy Me, but I don’t have that icon. I see an image of the coupon with the phrase “Now “like” the coupon…” above the coupon image. Below that I have 2 icons: TRUSTe Certified Privacy and Powered by Coupons.com. Next to those two icons, I have links for Help & Privacy Policy.

I’ve liked and unliked Simply Orange hoping that would reset the page for me, but nothing seems to allow me to move past the “like” the coupon prompt.

• Jen says

I had liked the page in the upper right hand corner, but it still said “now like…”. I clicked on the Like in the middle of the page and the coupon ‘unlocked.’

• Mommy Me says

Strange..it should be right where the red arrow is pointing. It took a bit longer for that part to load on mine, but it sounds like you’ve been on the page long enough for it to show up. :(

4. AmazonsRock says

It pays to have a tech savvy husband! I had him take a look. Due to some of our firewall settings, it was blocking/preventing the ability to like the coupon. He reset a few things, and then it worked.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy