$1.75/1 Barbara’s Cereal printable coupon

Wow! I have never seen a Barbara’s cereal coupon this high!!

Watch the short video on the Coupon Network page to be able to print a $1.75/1 Barbara’s cereal coupon.

Thanks, For the Mommas!

Comments

1. Mrs. R. says

WOW–it let us KEEP printing ($1.25 ones,without video) as long as we clicked “Back” between each print! These are some of our FAVORITE cereals—thank you so much!

Will have more time later, and will watch the video then, and get the $1.75 ones.

2. Carolyn K says

Some stores in my area will not accept coupons printed from the computer. Anyone else have experience with this?

• Julie says

My Walmart won’t let me use Internet coupons this week. They said there is too much fraud.

• charity crawford says

Any whole food/health food store or even some grocery stores carry it on the cereal isle by all the organic cereal..It is really great tasting and all natural

• Mrs. R. says

Finally found it—it’s a tedious process. Have to click through 2 or 3 “Like” pages to get to the $1.75 coupon, and are required to post on Facebook. I asked ‘em to make the process easier.

It let me print THREE, though. (Had to click Back two pages.)

I printed off two 1.25 coupons first on the website, and then went to facebook and printed two 1.75 q’s there. Thanks so much!!

4. Amanda says

How much are these in the stores usually? Do they usually go on sale? I don’t see the video . . . but I got the ones on FB! Yay for cereal cupes!

• Mrs. R. says

Up to $4 a box, which we never pay….they go on sale for between 2 and 3 dollars at Kroger, and that’s when we snatch ‘em up with coupons!

One in awhile, Kroger has ‘em for much closer to $2 a box, and that’s when we stock up, leaving plenty for other people, too, though.