$1.50/1 Silk printable coupon

Login into your Silk account or sign up for a new account and take a short survey to be able to print a $1.50/1 Silk printable coupon.

You can also print a $1/1 Silk Fruit & Protein coupon and a $0.55/1 SO Delicious Almond Milk coupon.

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Colleen says

You rock! You have saved me SO much money since I started following your blog! THANK YOU!

2. Lorraine says

That really sucks that I just spent 10 minutes of my lunch hour filling out this survey, and I can’t print out the coupon because I am at work & I the stupid COUPON PRINTER cannot be installed in my computer.

3. Sara says

I LOVE when you post Silk coupon alerts!! My daughter and I are both lactose intolerant and we LOVE Silk Very Vanilla and Light Vanilla soy milk. This just made buying it a litter easier. My daughter and pocket book thank you!

4. Mars says

Awesome, Thanks! I love the Silk Vanilla Coconut Milk – it is so good! Thanks for sharing!!

5. Stacey says

my son with a milk allergy drinks silk . and since i live in BFE and it costs me $4.50 for a half gallon of silk, i was excited to see these coupons. and then they wouldn’t print. i think it’s because i use a mac… i’m pretty tech savy but no matter what i did, they still wouldn’t print. bummer they have to make unlocking the coupons that difficult!

6. Karrie says

Well thats sad it just told me I didn’t meet the age requirement. I’m 23, did anyone else have this problem?