Comments

1. Jennifer says

Very very true advice- and applies in whatever aspect of life you want to apply it to!! Any step in the right direction is better than just stagnating where you were at! – P.S. love your post, blogs, and the book (while I have had to adapt some things to fit my lifetstyle (happens when you live in the middle of nowhere lol), never fail to find something here that inspires me or gives me a new idea to be creative or find ways to save and share! Thanks for all you do.

2. Marie says

thanks for the encouragement! I really needed to hear this today. Can’t wait to meet you in two weeks!!!

3. Amanda says

Off topic but what is that handwriting? It looks like a mix of cursive & print…..

4. Stephanie says

Wow, I really truly needed that today. I’m working a part-time job I hate while trying to start a freelance writing career (my dream) and taking care of my 14-month-old. Even with a supportive husband as a teammate, I feel sometimes like I never reach my writing goals! But I am, as that quote said, always taking a step of some kind, every day. Thanks, I needed to be encouraged that my little steps are still significant!

5. SandyH says

This, for me, applies to my sloowww weight loss. When I weigh in each week and see only a .5 or .8-lb loss, it is very frustrating. But then I got the mindset that no matter what, I’m going to keep weighing in, because at some point I WILL reach my goal, no matter that it takes a long time! The results are the same.

I’m trying to keep the slow small steps mentality going with weight loss too. It’s very frustrating, trying to get rid of the last bit of baby weight (she’s 5 months old now, and it never took me this long with the others). Half a pound a week. It looks like nothing for so long, since weight goes up and down. But then I look back and see that I definitely weigh 10-12 lbs less than I did 4 months ago, so that is encouraging. Small steps.

This applies to me and my blogging. I started my website as a hobby and as something to do when my husband was deloyed in 2010. I never knew I’d be where I’m at today! I’m about to celebrate my 2 year blogiversary this year! Never dreamed that! Took lots of baby steps to get here but I’m still babysteppin’ :)

7. Olivia says

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I have been making lifestyle changes for over a year now and just got back some blood work and found that there have been many wonderful changes. Now all my blood levels are within a healthy range and I have lost over 60 lbs in less than a year and a half. I still have 10lbs more to go and it is coming off slowly but each little step gets me closer! Thank you Crystal for all the blogs and links that have helped me to make major changes in my life, all for the better!