Target: Ragu Pasta Sauce for $0.69 per jar

Here’s a great deal on Ragu Pasta Sauce at Target right now:

Buy 2 Ragu Pasta Sauce (24 oz.) jars at $1.69 each
Use $1/2 Target printable coupon
Stack with $1/2 Ragu printable coupon (click on the $7 in savings link–it will print out $7 in Unilever coupons)
$0.69 each after coupons

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

Comments

1. Amy says

The Ragu MF coupon said it cannot be combined with any other offer. Does that mean I can’t stack with the Target coupon?

2. Taylor says

The Ragu coupon that printed for me was .50/1 and says “cannot be combined with another offer.” Does this mean no other manufacture offers or ANY offers? Publix has Ragu on BOGO starting tomorrow and I’m not sure if the wording means I’m not permitted to use it along with the BOGO.

Thanks!

3. Cindy says

Click on the “Save $7″ square and it will print out 4 pages of coupons – one of which is the Ragu coupon

4. Dorothy says

Not only did it print out 4 pages of worthless coupons it only gave me .50/1.. Thats not what you posted. Now I would have to print all 4 pages again to take part in deal..

• Bonnie says

Yeah, that’s the same thing but you can only get the deal on 2 jars since you can only print 2 $.50/1 coupons. You have to buy 4 jars to use the 2 $1/2 Target coupons. Still a good deal on 2 jars though. :-)

Hmm, I’m not sure what happened there–I’m so sorry about that! Did anyone else get a $0.50/1 coupon instead of the $1/2 coupon?

• Sue Burke says

I did too, and also printed a bunch of coupons I can’t use…oh well. I will still use the .50 off one, and play coupon fairy with the rest!

• Jen says

Sue – I like your attitude!

As for the $.50/1 Ragu, in my opinion that’s much better than a $1/2 as my stores (minus Target) double up to $.50.

Also, love the Hellmann’s mayo and Wishbone dressing coupons.

If I can find a deal on Dove Men’s Body wash, my hubby will be a happy guy.

Not a coupon comment, just a hint. I also use the Ragu pasta sauce for tomato sauce when I make homemade pizzas. It’s much cheaper than the pizza sauce (plus you get a ton more) and my family likes it.