Target: Naked Juice for just $0.49 after coupon (Facebook offer)!

Here’s a fantastic deal on Naked Juice at Target:

Buy 1 Naked Juice at $1.49
Use $1/1 Naked Juice printable coupon
$0.49 after coupon

Thanks, Penny Pinchin’ Mom!

Comments

1. Amber says

Thanks, Crystal! I have SO been wanting to try these but couldn’t quite splurge on them. I’m excited to try them out! :)

• AJ says

I usually stretch it by just adding doing a 1/2-2/3 juice and 1/2-1/3 water. Helps on the cost a little and I think it actually tastes better being a little watered down (unless it is one of the ones that already has coconut water added to it)

2. Heather says

Love Naked Juice – it is $2.99 at my Target
    My boys love the orange/mango combo and I sometimes stretch it in smoothies.

3. Brandy says

Wow! I came to read the comments just to see if anyone liked Naked Juice. I can’t stand it. I bought a bottle of Green Machine last week because it looked so good and sounded so healthy so I thought I would give it a second chance but I ended up throwing the entire bottle in the trash. I just couldn’t choke it down. I agree with AJ that it would be better watered down though.

4. Sabrina says

Stafford VA, ours is still $2.99

do you know if this is $1.49 somewhere else, if we can make them match it here, because it’s the same store?

5. Armani says

mix them in smoothies :) that’s what i do can’t go wrong there and it makes them last longer just as an fyi :)
    CHEERS!