Walgreens: 2-pack of Avent Pacifiers for $0.79

Here’s a great deal on Avent Pacifiers at Walgreens this month:

Buy 1 Avent Pacifiers 2-pk at $4.29
Use $2/1 Avent Pacifiers coupon in the Walgreens monthly coupon booklet (at the front of the store next to the weekly sales fliers)
Stack with $1.50/1 Avent Pacifier Pack
$0.79 per 2-pack after coupons

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

• Jen says

I would suggest just use the ones from the hospital…they are free! :). With one of our children we stocked up on avent bottles, pacifiers, and he wouldn’t take them, have heard a lot of ppl have probs with that! Congrats and good luck with your pregnancy.

• Linda G. says

Congratulations! I would stock up on a couple of packs to be ready. Both my kids were pacifiers kids and had no “nipple confusion” even though I breastfed, gave them the pacifier afterwards if they still wanted to suck for comfort but not to nourish themselves and after about a month I introduced the bottle which was a completely different nipple and they did great the whole time. I guess the key was I kept putting the pacifier back in the mouth when they spit it out, LOL! Good luck!

1. Liz says

These are$5.99 at my store, so after the $2 wags q, ang the $1.50 manu q, they were $2.49, still an okay deal. I bought 2 packs.

2. Leslie says

Boo… $6.49 at my store… and then I got grief about their coupon policy… so I did not buy any!

Sure wish I had the coupon policy ON me at the time :(

• Samantha says

They were $4.29 at my Walgreens, but they kept insisting that the Walgreens Booklet coupon was a manufacturer coupon so I had to choose one to use. The ones they had were worth $0.79, but definitely not worth $2.29 so I walked away too.

3. Yanay says

Also $6.49 at my store so I wasn’t able to get that great of a deal, but something is something. I am buying these for my nephew- my brother in law is young parent and doesn’t make much so I know every little bit helps them.

4. Emily says

The ones that are on sale are the ones that look like the bottle nipples for ages 0-6 months and a blue color. I went to my Walgreens and these actually rang up $2.99 not $4.29 so after the booklet coupon and the manufacturer coupon I received overage! Also another $1 coupon printed from the catalina machine and I was able to get four 2 packs for free. These will make a great addition to baby gifts!

5. Erin says

It’s a little misleading – the photo above shows the $5.99 pacifiers, but the Soothies are what are $4.29. Also, when I checked out I got $1.00 off Avent Pacifier Pack and $3.00 off Avent multi-pack bottles coupons.

Thanks for letting us know which ones were $4.29. I wasn’t sure since I hadn’t had a chance to check our local store yet, so I just posted a picture of Avent pacifiers. Thanks so much for the additional information; it’s much appreciated!

6. Erin says

No problem! Thanks for the heads up on the great deal – I have a few friends who are expecting so these will be nice to include with gifts!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy