Free downloadable travel-size Paper City Paris

Made By Joel is back with another free downloadable. This time it’s a free travel-size Paper City Paris. My girls were so excited about this that they had me print three of them so they could make a “really big city”, as they said.

You can also still download a free larger Paper City Paris or download his first free Paper City.

Comments

This is so cute. I’m printing some off for my 8 year old grandson to cut out and play with when he comes over to visit. He loves to do “stuff” like this at the kitchen table while I’m cooking dinner for all the boys. I think I’ll take your girls advice and print off three of them, so he can have a really big city too!

2. Andrea says

I think I will do this for my husband- we are going to Paris in July. It is his first trip to Paris but my 6th or 7th so he needs to learn a few major sites!

3. Michelle says

Just wanted you to know, the link for “his first free Paper City” doesn’t work, says it’s expired and I couldn’t figure out where it would be listed from there. I think these are really cute and would love to see more :D

That is really cute! Good for playing with in the doctors office.

Probably would do well to keep in an empty cardboard cd sleeve so it doesn’t get wrinkled next to the chewing gum, missing cap pens and coupon photo books. Oh yeah and don’t forget the spare diaper.

5. Cindy Crabtree says

Thanks. So cute. Just printed for my granddaughter who was in utero when she visited Paris.

HOW ADORABLE!. This is great for pretend play. A perfect way to add a perk to old toys. Polly Pockets can seem new again with a trip to Paris!

7. Jeni says

There is something very refreshing about inexpensive, homemade toys that are also educational on different cultures. I’m tired of kids wanting the newest, latest (expensive) video games, Ipads, and more!!

8. Jenn Riale says

This is great…THANK YOU!!! I’m using a unit study curriculum for homeschooling next year (Galloping the Globe) which goes through different countries, including France. It’s never to early to start planning!

9. Abigail says

Thanks for posting ~ this is perfect timing as we are studying France in My Father’s World this week. Thank you for a fun relatively free project! :)