Walgreens: 25 free photos (free in-store pickup)

Have some Christmas photos you’d like to print? Through December 31, 2011, you can get 25 free 4×6 prints from Walgreens. Here’s how:

::Go to the Walgreens photo site and upload your photos.

::Add 25 photos to your cart and go to checkout.

::Use coupon code PRINTNOW and choose in-store pickup. You’ll get 25 photos for free to pick up at your local store.

Thanks, Freebie Shark!

Comments

1. Vicky says

Just tried it – doesn’t work . Called customer service …. she said had to order 50 to get 25 free.

Thank you!!! I got the free “31 Days of Prayer for Your Husband” download, and I’ve been looking for a deal on in-store prints so I can have them ready by the 1st. With tax it works out to $1.14. Now I just have to find the photo album pages…

3. Brandi says

Mine didn’t charge me tax? Or at least it said $0.00 sales taxon the internet receipt (‘m in Illinois). But thanks! I was able to get all my Christmas pictures printed for nothing!!! Love your site :)

4. Kim says

I work for Walgreens, this doesn’t start until the 28th and was leaked. Our supervisors are saying if you try to use it before the 28th, it will be locked from your account. It is up to the stores to let you use it or not if you do pick up.

5. shopholic says

I dont get it..when I apply the code the price goes down to 0$ but on the final page where i have to confirm order its coming back at 5.13$..what am I doing wrong here? I have chosen store pick up..

• Sarah says

This is happening to me too. Customer service told me the code isn’t valid til the 29th and that’s why the system is catching it.

6. L Baird says

I ordered mine last night. I had trouble having it go through. I chatted with someone there and was told to remove my cookies which would then allow the order to go through. I did and the order then went through smoothly but when I went to pick them up this am they were the wrong prints! It had picked up an order from an album 2 years ago even though that was not what was showing on my order box! The guy at the Walgreens said ‘well they were free so no biggie’ but when I tried again this am it said I had already used the code :(