Plum District: One-year subscription to National Geographic for Kids for $5.80 (new sign-ups)

If you’ve not signed up for Plum District before, you can get a one-year subscription to National Geographic for Kids for $5.80 per year. Here’s how:

::Sign up for a new account through this link and get a free $5 credit.

::Add the National Geographic for Kids magazine offer to your cart.

::Go to checkout and use coupon code FABULOUS to knock the price down to $10.80.

::Your $5 credit should also come off, making it just $5.80 total for a one year subscription to National Geographic for Kids.

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Kristina says

Does anyone know if evolution is covered often in this magazine? Their website has a lot on the subject. It is not something we believe so avoid as much as possible. Thanks,

• Andrea says

Maybe check if a local library has copies of this magazine so you can review it for yourself.

2. Lizzy says

I don’t know but I’m glad you thought to ask–I had planned to subscribe, but will wait to hear also!

We only received a couple of issues and they were very small and had almost nothing to them. I had hoped it would be something interesting for my primary school kids. Good thing I have preschoolers, since it really is geared more towards them. I would say it doesn’t mention evolution since each page has maybe one sentence all told. I wasn’t happy with it, myself.

You must be referring to the National Geographic for Little Kids magazine, not the National Geographic for Kids, right? The Little Kids magazine is quite simple and I wouldn’t say they are worth paying $0.50 or so an issue for as they don’t have much content at all.

Whoops! You are probably right. I didn’t realize there was a difference in “kids” and “little kids” with them!