Get Organized in 5 Minutes a Day: 374-page download just $4.95!

Want to get organized in 2012 but feel cramped for time? Get Organized Wizard just released a fantastic resource to help you out.

The Organize-In-5 2012 Diary gives you a 5-minute organization task for each weekday in 2012 and then you’ll get a 5-minute relaxation task for Saturdays. This plan tackles your home, closets, computer, health, finances, work, time management, relationships, family, and more!

Even if you have a very full schedule and little extra time, you can still get your home and life in order with the Organize-In-5 Diary.

And for a limited time, you can get the entire 374-page Organize-In-5 2012 Diary download for just $4.95!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Nichole says

Does anyone know if this works?? :) I’ve spent so much on various resources, anyone have any hands on experience with this specific one? :D

• Z says

You should check out flylady.net. Her plan is about 15 minutes a day but she helps you develop the habits that will actually keep you organized for good.

Hi Nichole,
      Craig from Get Organized Wizard Customer Support.
      Just wanted to let you know that on the site there is a full preview of the Diary, so you can take a look through the entire product to see if it suits you.
      Just follow the link in the post above, and then click through to the actual Diary on the store. It has a full preview embedded.
      Hope this helps.
      If you have any further queries please feel free to email me anytime at helpdesk@getorganizedwizard.com
      Thanks for your interest.
      Regards,
      Craig

• Z says

Just gonna pop in one more time and say that I just previewed the book and it looks like it would really help with organization by just doing the daily task.

2. Nicole Powers says

I could not get the order to go thru. I went thru Paypal, got all the way into processing, but then it did something weird with the payment page – could not receive diary. Any suggestions?

Hi Nicole,
      Craig from Get Organized Wizard Customer Support here.
      It may have been a temporary glitch – we’ve had a few little issues with PayPal today – but have been able to solve all of them quickly for our customers.
      I checked our PayPal account and it doesn’t appear you were charged, so perhaps you could try again.
      If I can be of help further please email me anytime at helpdesk@getorganizedwizard.com and I’ll sort it out for you asap.
      Best regards,
      Craig

3. Tiffany says

If you email the support center or help desk whatever it is called on the website and tell them you do not have a facebook they will help you get the code or however it works.