Get a sneak peek of the inside of my book!

I’m so excited!

The Amazon order page for The Money Saving Mom®’s Budget got updated over Christmas and now you can click on the graphic to see some of the inside pages of my book. I love how the final layout turned out and my hat is off to the team of folks at Simon & Schuster who worked tirelessly to make the finished product one I was really happy with.

You can read the introduction, read sections from the first chapter, see all of the fantastic worksheets that are at the back of the book, read the acknowledgments (one of my favorite parts of a book–yes, I’m weird!), and see the back cover. It’s the next best thing to having a real copy in your hands!

So what are you waiting for? Click over and check it out!

Comments

1. RuthS says

My hubby got me your book for a Christmas/birthday present! (My birthday is on Christmas). Can’t wait!

2. Laura says

The acknowledgments are always my favorite part too, yours made me cry! Wow! Beautifully written! Thank you for using your talents to help so many people!

Thanks so much, Laura. This book wouldn’t have happened without so many, many people who helped, prayed, and served as my resident cheerleaders! I owe so much to so many!

3. Amy Campbell says

Just bought your book, can’t wait to soak up your knowledge and start 2012 off in a great way!

4. Jennifer says

I love that you got such a great supportive quote from Dave Ramsey as his “stamp of approval” will win you readers from outside the blogosphere and frugal living arenas. I hope this book sells millions since it will benefit such a worthy cause.

5. Kris says

Wow! The book looks great. I will definitely be getting this book. I loved the budgeting forms in the back. I’m struggling with whether I should order it as a Nook Book or paperback. Its only a 1$ difference, so that is not my issue, but rather will I need to make my own versions of your budgets or should I get the paperback version and just photocopy? Do you have some advice?

Unless you like creating your own budget forms, I think it’d save you time to just buy the paperback version and photocopy them to keep it simple.

Thanks for your kind encouragement!

6. Chris says

Simon & Schuster has a speakers’ bureau? I have a feeling Crystal has some (more) travel coming in 2012 ;-). Congratulations on the book.

7. Courtney says

I giggled inside when I saw the Mary Hunt recommendation on the back. Her Freedom Account goal is one that is currently on my 2012 list.

I originally started reading your blog back when you had Biblical Womanhood, and then followed you on to Moneysavingmom! And now you have a book on the way! What an exciting time this must be for you and your family! I’m sure this is a dream come true for all of you. I know the book is way above your kids’ interest levels, but what do they think about Mommy writing a book? And when will you let us know what the special project is with Compassion? I believe you said you also have a passport now?!? Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Compassion info should be coming soon. I’m excited to share it with you all! :)

And thanks for your kind encouragement–and for sticking around for all these years!