Walgreens: Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares for $1.25 per bag

Here’s a great deal on Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares at Walgreens:

Buy 4 bags of Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares at $3 each
Use 4 $1/1 Ghiradelli coupons (click on the Holiday Celebrations tab to access this coupon)
Spend $8 plus tax out of pocket, Get $3 Register Rewards
$1.25 per bag after coupons and Register Rewards

Thanks, Common Sense With Money!

Comments

1. Kristi says

When I click on the coupon, a new screen pops up, but it is blank. Is anyone else having this same problem?

2. Patty says

Do we need to purchase four bags to get the Register Rewards? I was planning on getting just two. I usually shop at CVS so I don’t know how the RR work at Walgreens. Thanks!

3. Deb H. says

I thought the RR was off $15 worth of product. 4 bags is only $12 worth. I’m not trying this until someone else does:)

4. Kim says

This deal worked for me in CT. I bought 4 bags at $3 each with 4 $1/1 coupons. Paid $8 plus tax and received $3 RR. :)

Is anyone having problems with Walgreens not accepting coupons if RR are involved? My store keeps telling me that if I use coupons, RRs will not print.

Though it’s a bit late now, my Walgreens had “Buy $10 of Ghiradelli get $3 RR” posted on the shelf. And the Peppermint Bark (3 oz. bars) was 2/$4. But the bags didn’t seem to be on sale. So, I bought 5 bars, used 4 coupons and got $3 RR back. Since I used $3 in RR’s to pay, it’s like I got these for free! Making for an even better deal than the bags. (I’m in SW OH btw)