Freebies in my mailbox

The freebies weren’t that abundant this week, but there were still some good ones:

2 free $10 Starbucks gift cards from Swagbucks

Free Dove GoFresh Deodorant sample

Free Nature’s Bounty Fish Oil samples

Crest Completely Toothpaste sample

Free Lifeway Kefir product coupon

What freebies have arrived in your mailbox this week?

By the way, if you want to start getting great freebies in your mailbox, just start signing up for the freebies I post every day that interest you. Within 4-6 weeks, your mailbox will start filling up with great freebies!

Comments

I got a 12.6 oz. can of Gerber Good Start formula along with a coupon for calling the Gerber number. They even sent a onesie and a hand-written note congratulating me on my son. I’m mostly breastfeeding, but lately we’ve been trying to experiment with different formulas to help our 8 month old gain some weight. This freebie isn’t listed on their website, but if you call them they will send you the package a few days after you call.

Oh, and we also got some free Cars vitamins which my sons found and ate w/o permission – thank goodness there were only two little gummies in there!

• Christina S says

What did you say for them to send you a free can? I just stopped breastfeeding and we’re stocking up on formula.

2. luba says

Crystal, if the Lifeway Kefir coupon you got is the same as mine, then it has another coupon on the reverse side of it. I was able to get 2 Kefirs for free, one from the coupon on one side, the other – from the other side. The cashiers at the Central Market store agreed that those were 2 different coupons with 2 different bar codes, just on one piece of paper (maybe to save on paper or something!) So don’t miss out on 2 kefirs – one Lifeway and another one Helious or smth like that.

3. Anna says

When you get Starbucks gift cards from Swagbucks, are they real gift cards or e-cards? How does that work? On my Swagbucks it looks like you can only buy e-cards. Thanks!

• Jodi says

Don’t worry about the e-cards. I did one for CVS and one for JC Penney. I had no trouble redeeming them at all (you just print them on the computer). You don’t even have to use the full amount at once, the balance remains. I would definitely do it again. But the actual Starbucks card is nice if you want to give it as a gift.

• Jodi says

You can get an actual Starbucks card through Swagbucks. Some of the other options are different ecards to different stores.

4. B says

I received the Kefir coupon as well! And a free subscription to Saveur, which is probably the best freebie ever.
    A suggestion for people who aren’t huge fans of drinking Kefir straight, here’s a super simple recipe for Russian breakfast pancakes that calls for plain kefir:
    (and they go great with any fresh fruit in your refrigerator that is on its way out!)