DaySpring: Beautiful Life Pitcher for $6 shipped

One of the highlights of The Relevant Conference was meeting Kristen Welch from We Are THAT Family. She’s not only an amazing writer and blogger (if you’ve not read her book, you are missing out!), she has the most incredible heart for needy people.

In fact, Kristen single-handedly spearheaded the launch of The Mercy House, a ministry for unwed mothers in Kenya. If you’re unfamiliar with this ministry, drop everything and go read about it here.

I’ve been blown away by Kristen’s giving spirit and would wholeheartedly encourage you to check out The Mercy House website and consider purchasing some of your Christmas gifts through The Mercy House Shop or maybe even praying about becoming a monthly sponsor.

Kristen is celebrating her blog’s fourth birthday today by partnering with DaySpring to give away a free Beautiful Life Pitcher to everyone. Shipping is around $6, or free with a $50 order from DaySpring. Head on over here for more details.

Comments

1. Jen K. says

What a great gift to give! I purchased one for a friend who is throwing me a baby shower. Thanks!

This is lovely! I’ve started to place a pitcher of water on the table with dinner every night to encourage us all to drink more water (and it REALLY works) – so what a beautiful way to do that.

3. Heather says

These match my dishes AND I just broke the plain glass pitcher I had – so excited. I know what I’m getting for Christmas now :)

4. Jennifer says

I am so excited… I LOVE everything from DaySpring, but just don’t have it in my budget to order anything. Today I do! I also got a little plate on clearance that matches, so excited!! :) Can’t wait to have someone over and serve sweet tea from that pitcher! Thanks!!

5. Bonnie says

Thank you very much for sharing about this beautiful pitcher! I got one for myself as I needed one!

6. Christy says

Thanks so much!!! Love this and so excited about using it for a great christmas gift. Can’t wait to check out her blog at home since it is unfortuantely blocked under social networking here at work (thank goodness you aren’t!)

7. Lori says

Valentine’s are on sale – only 75 cents! Christmas gift tags half price . . . look around — you’ll find some neat items on the Dayspring website. Love the pitcher as a gift for my aunt!

• Lori says

Also wanted to add that I bought the “peace” necklace for my 10-year-old daughter (on sale for $4.99). She loves peace symbols but I want her to remember the Maker of our “perfect peace.”

8. Dana says

Thank you for sharing! Just got a great Christmas gift for someone on my list….and with a my baby due in less than a month it’s nice to get some shopping out of the way! :)

9. Tracy says

This is a beautiful pitcher. Thanks for letting us know of this great gift we can all share in. With the economy being as it is, this will make a wonderful Christmas gift for someone special….like my Mom! DaySpring is a great site also.