Target: NYC nail polish & eyeliner for $0.19

Here are two more sweet deals at Target:

Buy 1 NYC nail color at $1.19
Use $1/1 Target printable coupon
$0.19 each after coupon

Buy 1 NYC Eye & Brow Liner at $1.19
Use $1/1 Target printable coupon
$0.19 each after coupon

Thanks, Thrifty & Thriving!

Comments

1. Jen says

I have been to my Target 2 times now and can’t seem to find these anywhere. Does anyone know where they are located, or if only some stores sell them?

The NYC nail polish was $2+ at My Target store, but I picked up the brow liners, which had a price tag of $1.09, but when I got home I realized that they were only $0.94 each making them money makers.

3. Suzanne says

I went to target to get my nail polish, which was $0.94. I gave the coupon to the cashier and she said that they can’t accept that because the value of the coupon ($1) is more than the value of the nail polish. Is this true? I’m new to couponing and I didn’t know what to say!

• Rebecca says

Some Targets, wont let you get more off then the item, so they are suppose to adjust the coupon, to the $.94. My Target depends on the cashier, some adjust and some give me overage.

It was a money maker for me here in St.Louis! Woohoo! The nail polish was .94 cents. The eyeliner was 1.09, making them just a .09 with the coupon. Woohoo!

5. Aida says

Is the coupon still available? The site shows there are 18 beauty coupons but only 12 show up and I don’t see the NYC coupons there.

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy