CVS: Huggies Slip-On Diapers for $2.99

Have you signed up for SavingStar yet? If not, it’s another great way to save money on groceries and household products. Unlike typical e-coupon sites, SavingStar coupons can be combined with manufacturer’s coupons because the amount of the coupon is deposited into your SavingStar account.

So you just sign up for SavingStar, link it with your store cards, and clip the coupons you are interested in. After the money is added to your account, you can redeem it for gift cards or cash.

They have a $2/1 Huggies Slip-On Diapers coupon available right now. Here’s how you can use it to get diapers for just $2.99 per package this week:

Buy 1 package of Huggies Slip On Diapers for $8.99
Clip $2/1 SavingStar coupon to get $2 back into your SavingStar account
Use $3/1 Huggies Slip Ons 9/11 SS insert
Spend $5.99 plus tax out of pocket, Get a $1 ECB + get $2 back into your SavingStar account
$2.99 per package after coupon, ECB, plus SavingStar refund

Thanks, Moms By Heart!

(Note: The link is this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Mandy says

Just wondering, can you do this deal more than once, to get the $5.00 in your Savings star account?

2. Christine says

I got a $1/1 Huggies coupon last week from the coupon machine and another one this week! Plus, I had a raincheck for the slip ons that were the same deal as now. I bought two packs, used 2 @ $1 CVS Q, 2 @ $3 MQ, got $2 credit from savings star, and got back 2 @ $1 ECBs, used $2 CVS money trasher coupon on one and $4/$20 CVS Q on a separate transaction….plus, I will have my FREE coupon print in the coupon machine tomorrow for my 14th diaper pack (buy 6 get 1 free, I am on round two). I will stack my FREE coupon with a $2 off little movers coupon (all out of slip on ones now) and wait for an up reward deal to make this a big money maker! Love couponing!

3. Lacey says

Are you able to get more than 1 $2 reward from savings star or is there only 1 $2 on huggies per account?

4. Cathy says

The CVS(s) haven’t had any of the Huggies slip ons since I got the $3 coupons. Is this just an appalacia thing, or does it happen to others?

• Shelly says

Mine only has the mega packs, not the jumbos for which this deal works. I’m in east Texas – you’re not alone!

5. Amanda says

I was looking into the SavingStar program, and it looks like, while it *works* to stack them with manufacturers coupons, you’re not really supposed to — they just haven’t figured out how to prevent it yet. From their FAQ:

“SavingStar eCoupons will work whether or not you combine them with other services’ coupons, but they are not intended to be used this way. Generally, manufacturers state that it is against their policies for shoppers to redeem more than one manufacturer’s coupon for the same purchase. Using in-store coupons in combination with SavingStar eCoupons is not a problem.
    In the future, we may implement mechanisms to limit the combination of SavingStar eCoupons with other manufacturer coupons.”

I know you like to be completely above-board with your couponing, so you might want to look into it.

Upromise also has an ecoupon for $2 off Huggies, so if you have an acct with Upromise and don’t want one with SavingStar, you can get the same deal.

Wondering more about SavingStar, do you get a check mailed to you at a certain amount? Or does the money go into an account like Upromise?

7. christina says

I live in the Midwest and we don’t have store cards at our grocery stores. Can one still have a saving star acct?