Walgreens: 469 square feet of toilet paper for $3.99

My friend, Angie, emailed me about a deal on toilet paper she found at Walgreens tonight that was better than the Cottonelle deal I posted earlier.

Get a 12-pack of Real Soft toilet paper for just $3.99 with the in-ad coupon. This is 469 square feet, making it just $0.0085 per square foot.

The Cottonelle deal is 250 square feet for $3.25, making it $0.013 per square foot.

Thanks, Angie!

Comments

1. Kristine says

Good deal. I usually buy Real Soft toilet paper at Walgreens. I don’t calculate the price per square foot; I just look at the total square footage on the packages of different brands when I compare prices. This brand lasts longer at our house than most of the others that I’ve tried, and even the regular price ($5) is pretty good for how much you get.

2. Becky says

Thanks! I always calculate the price per square foot on toilet paper & paper towels. Price per roll can be very deceiving since roll sizes vary drastically.

3. Bonnie says

Thanks for posting this! I had bought a bunch of this on Sunday, then saw the Cottonelle deal and was thinking, “hmm did I make a mistake?” lol! thanks for the peace of mind!

4. Monica says

is the paper towel deal a good one too? $.50 a roll doesn’t sound too bad to me, but I am still new at this!

• Amber B. says

I tried the Real Soft brand the last time Walgreens had it on sale, and I must say it is quite good. I usually buy Angel Soft, and I find the two to be similar. I’d recommend giving it a whirl. :D

5. Kim says

I had always calculated the per roll price. It wasn’t until I took my husband with me to Walgreens ( I have one arm in a sling right now and needed his help to shop.). That we calculated the price per sq ft. and it made a big difference in which ones we purchased. :)

6. karen says

BTW, I bought and used the Tuff papertowels from Walgreens, they are complete garbage, they are so thin and cheap its crazy, honestly, I would never buy these again not even if they were free…..well maybe if they were free.