$1/1 Velveeta Queso Blanco printable coupon

We have a bit of a stigma against fake “cheese” at our house, so I’ve never bought Velveeta before. However, I know many of you love Velveeta, so if that’s the case, you’ll want to print this $1/1 Velveeta Queso Blanco coupon.

Thanks, Coupon Katarina!

Comments

1. sarah says

I’m the same way I really dislike fake cheese. I’m not really a picky eater except when it comes to fake cheese. :-)

I’m not big on the fake cheese myself, but for anyone who is and has a Harris teeter close buy you may want to check out their e-vic coupons. Right now they have a b1g1f and u can stack these at HT.

3. Alyssa says

Processed foods usually aren’t top on my list either, but there are some recipes that just need that smooth consistency that Velveeta delivers. Thanks!

• Lisa says

I totally agree! We use the real cheese for snacks, burgers and casseroles, but Velveeta just smooths it all out! Therefore one block lasts us quite a while!

4. michelle says

living in WI I am picky about cheese too for sure! only fresh stuff for this girl! But I do use “fake cheese” in soups and dips cuz it’s totally different and it melts and it only works w/fake cheese. this will be good for Packer and Badger parties for dips!

5. Guest says

We’re a pretty healthy eating household and try to focus on natural and organic foods. But…Velveeta just melts like real cheese doesn’t. :-) I use a blend of Velveeta and real cheddar for cheese soups and use Velveeta alone for dips, etc.

Come on over to the dark side!