$0.50/1 Luna bar printable coupon (free if your store doubles!)

Click through the Mambo Sprouts link on ShopAtHome.com and then click on “printable coupons” on the sidebar on the Mambo Sprouts site to access many great natural and organic coupons–including a $0.50/1 Luna bars coupon.

Luna bars are often on sale for $1 each, making them free if your store doubles coupons.

Thanks, Frugal Fritzie!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Comments

Hmm, I was able to access them without downloading anything. Did any of the rest of you have to download a toolbar to access these? Let me know!

• Valerie says

I did not have to download anything and was able to print. Could it be because we weren’t not printing from shopathome but from the Mambo Sprouts site?

It’s because you have either downloaded it at one time or because of your aff. account, I am not sure which. This happened to me, too. Then I had a reader mention it. I took out a test account and sure enough it would not let me have access without downloading the toolbar- it would just keep looping back to the toolbar pop up.

I tested your link with my test account just now- it will not let me have access.

I just recommend testing it yourself with a test account.

jenetta

Hmm, I know that I haven’t downloaded the toolbar on this computer. And it looks like it’s working just fine for some, but not for others. I wonder if it’s certain browsers or what? I’ll have to research this out more. Thanks for your help!

I think it could be associated with your account, not the computer. I can get the freebies w/o the download on my regular account but not my test account. But I also am an affiliate with my regular account and downloaded the toolbar a long time ago (since have uninstalled).

jenetta

1. Debbie in PA says

I went directly to Mambosprouts.com rather than through shopathome to print my coupons.

Thanks for posting-i buy Luna bars and the ClifZbars for my daughter all the time!

2. Jenna J. says

There are some other really nice coupons available too, like Yo Baby, Organic Valley, Santa Cruz, etc.–these are uncommon so I was happy tofind them!