Want to Make a Full-Time Income From Home?
Sign up for my Free 5-Day Course!
Just type in your name and email address below and I'll get you signed up for this 5-day course—for FREE!

Staples: 300 free Instant Labels

Staples just released a printable coupon good for 300 free Instant Labels.

Thanks, Freebie Shark!

1. Mrs. R. says

Unable to find the coupon through either the link above OR the one given by Freebie Shark…..SOS!

Thank you.

• Liz says

I just tried and was able to get it and print it from the link above. Try again, or perhaps google “staples coupon 300 instant labels” … there are many links to the coupon out there (although I got there from here of course!).

2. Liz says

Do you know if I can design these online or do I have to stop by the store for designing the instant labels and then come back to pick them up? I can’t seem to find an online design website for their instant labels.

• Darcy says

I designed them in-store with their computer kiosk. The whole transaction probably took 10 minutes, and most of that was just me deciding what I wanted and filling out the info. She did help a few other customers, but it wasn’t a busy time – I went around 7pm this evening.

• Darcy says

Also, here in Iowa, I did not have to pay tax on the transaction for the labels alone. I took care of these first and then did other shopping.

3. Sherri says

Under “Labels, Name Badges, and Tags”, I’m seeing the ORDER
    NOW option for everything but these labels. I’m not seeing a way to design my own labels using the templates online either. I’m assuming you have to go into the store to design them. If anyone else has figured out a way to design these online and then pick up in store please post how you did it. Appreciate any assistance! : )

• Jackie says

I got this coupon in my email and it says valid in store only and it also says the labels are made in store, same day only.

4. Debbie says

I also got this in an email today. However, when I went to the store and designed them, they said they’d be ready at 5 today. What is “instant” about these labels if I have to come back for them? I guess I can’t complain. I’m getting 300 of them for 1.09 (tax). :)

5. Leah says

I got these today! I found a wonderful monogram address label template online (unfortunately I cannot tell you where I got it from because my computer crashed and I lost all of the favorites I had saved!! grr) I found it on a link posted here on moneysavingmom and saved it to my hard drive before my comp crashed. So I just uploaded it to a flash drive, took it up to Staples, and left with my beautiful colored, fancy address labels in about 15 minutes. And the only reason it took 15 minutes was because a storm came though and Staples lost power and all their computers had to reboot! :)

PS: While I was there I picked up a pack of the Avery white address labels used the 50% off staples q and $3 off Avery pdf mq and the 25 HP lightscribe cd’s used the 50% off staples q. My total with the address lables was $40.62 with tax. I used a $7.98 staples reward and the above q’s and paid $3.42 total! I love staples!!

6. Vicki says

Great offer by Staples!
    I just ordered and picked mine up within 5 (it took that long b/c the cashier was busy) minutes at the store. They had hundreds of designs to choose from and are 1″x2 5/6″ same size as Avery 5160/8160.
    Don’t forget to grab these!

Money Saving Mom® Comment Policy