Swagbucks: Earn 34 free Swagbucks easily!

You can earn 34 Swagbucks by signing up for the Oscar Mayer sweepstakes right now. Here’s how:

::Login to Swagbucks (or sign up for a new account through this link and earn an additional 30 points!)

::Click on the Oscar Mayer slideshow on the homepage (refresh the page if it doesn’t show up for you right away).

::Click Continue and enter the Sweepstakes.

::That’s it! You can click on “View Account” next to your name at the top right of the page and then click “Ledger” and a “Special Offer:Trial Pay — 34SB” should show up confirming that you earned 34 Swagbucks.

If you’re new to Swagbucks, be sure to check out my series on 15 Ways to Earn More Swagbucks.

Thanks, Coupon Pro!

(Note: The link in this post are my referral links. Read our disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Emily says

That was some of the largest set of Swagbucks made in the easiest way. And I’m not a fan of liking everything on FB just to get free stuff.

2. Amanda says

Any idea how long it takes to post? I went through the whole thing and I don’t see any points in there. :(

3. tonya says

I did this earlier tonight and never got credited. That’s been happening more & more lately. I think I am just about done with swagbucks.

That’s exactly how I feel. I have done a bunch of things (searches, surveys, etc.) and my account has not been credited. I don’t think it’s worth the headache.

4. Liz says

@ Tonya: try again! This happened to my brother and when he tried the second time it worked. Good luck!

• Tonya says

I’ve tried 3 times – the 2nd 2 times, it’s told me I’ve already entered, so I know it went through on their end. Just sent a support ticket off to TrialPay or whoever it is that runs it. Grr. This is starting to happen at least 1-2x a week.