Motivated Moms Printable Chore Planner for just $3!

If you are feeling overwhelmed with homemaking and keeping up with household chores and wished there was a way someone could just tell you specifically what you needed to do every day to keep your home neat and tidy, then you definitely need to check out the Motivated Moms Printable Chore Planner.

It outlines everything you need to do each day — from basic chores to things like changing the smoke alarm, going through your coupons at the end of the month and pulling the expired coupons. I was hard-pressed to find household chores this chore planner didn’t think of! If you struggle with coming up with a plan for home organization, I’d definitely recommend trying it out and seeing if it works for your family.

Best of all, you can get it for only $3 right now — that’s just $0.50 per month to a detailed home organization plan for the rest of the year! Here’s how to get:

::Go to Motivated Moms and choose any of the printable chore planners reduced to $4.

::Go to checkout and use coupon code group. This will take off an additional $1.

::Finish ordering and pay only $3 for six months of daily printable chore lists!

Thanks, Motherhood on a Dime!

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Ashleigh says

That *is* a great deal, but I’m just doing so well with your daily docket and cleaning lists (THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!) that I’m not about to change it up.

2. Holly says

At a friend’s recommendation, I bought this chore list earlier this year. I love it! Its perfect for a list maker like me and breaks things down into manageable chunks. I would get so overwhelmed with the idea of cleaning the whole house, or even the bathrooms. But, I can feel successful when I clean the bathroom mirrors, which motivates me to do another item on the list. I certainly don’t get everything done everyday or every week, but it comes back around. My house is much cleaner and I don’t stress as much about getting the whole house clean before someone comes over.

3. Chelsea says

I love how this seems to remind you of the simple things that may slip your mind. For example, I know I need to clean my dishes and counters every day, but I forget to switch out my dish towel as often as I should. Honestly though, I’d need to see a few more example sheets of chore lists before I’d be convinced to purchase.

4. Carie says

I am so glad that you posted a deal like this last year. I use this list as a springboard for my own to-do list and LOVE it. Would highly encourage others to give it a try for only $3. Great Deal!

I love Motivated Moms! I just found the app for their chore charts on my iPhone and reviewed the app on my blog! It is so helpful and the app required no printing. :-)

6. Danielle says

I ordered this tonight. I love your docket’s and lists, Crystal. They’ve been a great help with my day. I thought this would be a good supplement in case I need a little change:) The price helped! Thank you!

7. Angela says

I use this chore chart after having read about it on this site. It has made a huge difference in the way I keep house. Housework was always something to be dreaded, but this turned it into easy habit. A little bit each day makes cleaning alot easier and less time-consuming, and I can honestly say more enjoyable. Housekeeping was not something that came naturally to me, but this has everything from clipping the kids’ nails to changing the air filter. And the great thing about it is, if you miss a day or a week, it doesn’t really throw you off, because the tasks come back around on the schedule. Great purchase!

8. Julie J says

I just ordered this planner. I always feel that there is one more thing to do and never know when to stop. My husband wants me to just hang out with him after work. This should help me keep my chores in perspective. When everything is marked off for the day I’m done.

9. a says

Thanks for posting this again. I have been thinking off and on of getting this, so now pray I’ll follow it. :)

10. Jody says

Thank you so much for posting this! I purchased mine yesterday and printed it out and am very excited to get going on it. I have a child who has extraordinary needs and often do not get to the things on this list, a lot of times not because I dont have time (which I don’t have a lot of) but because I have so many other things to do and think of and keep track of that I often don’t know where to begin with housework much less want to. This looks like it is going to be so helpful and really will take a load off of me since it is so detailed there will be a lot of stuff I won’t have to think of doing, just wait for it to come up on the list. Thank you once again. This is something I have been looking for and didn’t even know it lol. Seriously though I feel funny saying this but I really believe this list is going to be life changing for me and my family. Thank You once again for posting this.