McDonald’s: Free Cone, free McCafe Smoothie, free Fruit & Maple Oatmeal

My free McDonald’s coupons from Recyclebank arrived yesterday!

If you’ve not done so yet, you can get a coupon for a free cone, small McCafe smoothie, or fruit and maple oatmeal for just 100 points each.

To find these, click on “Get Rewards” and then choose “Restaurants” on the sidebar. They showed up on the last page of the restaurants section for me.

Click on the “Earn Points” tab to earn points, if you don’t have enough to request these.

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

1. Sierra says

Thanks for the tip :)
    So I recently joined recyclebank and I was wondering how often do they put up new ways to earn points? They haven’t put any up since I’ve joined.

2. Brooke says

I’ve just recently heard of Recyclebank, so do you recommend signing up with them? I’d love to get freebies like the ones you posted about. :D

• Sierra says

I definitely recommend signing up they have AWESOME coupons. I got coupons for free cat food (no purchase required) $0.99 off any Coca Cola product (practically free)!! My boyfriend even signed up for the McD’s coupons!! :)

3. Julie says

When I got one of the free oatmeal MQs from recyclebank my McDonalds gave me so much grief over redeeming it. The cashier looked at it and said it was an Illinois coupon and at first said I could not use it. Then she checked with a manager who OKed it. All that to say, be prepared in case they give you grief over them too!

• Darcy says

I had no issues using them here in Iowa, nor when I used their BOGO printable for the smoothies. A co-worker got all kinds of pushback when trying to use that same BOGO printable, tho, so I guess either be persistent…or just tell corporate if the stores are not honoring totally valid coupons. McD’s is more than willing to make it up to you – I reported an issue a while back and they sent some coupons and made sure the manager of the store contacted me as well. They definitely take customer service seriously!

4. VirgiLia says

100 points for a 49 cent ice cream cone isn’t really worth it to me. I would rather save my points for a better deal.

• VirgiLia says

During the summer months. I have yet to see a McDonalds that doesn’t have this national sale. It’s like all fountain drinks are $1.00 during the summer months.

• Kellie says

Be lucky you have that price during the summer. No deals like that here in TN.
        Did enjoy my free smoothie yesterday:)

5. lisa says

I have been so disappointed with recyclebank coupons. I redeemed an olive garden coupon months back (printable) that expired the next day. I had no way of knowing this until after it printed and wasted my points on it. Then I wasted even more buy getting the free salad with happy meal purchase coupon. McDonald’s wouldn’t take it, said that it was fake (bricks coupon!). They are not worth the hassle, IMO.

6. Stephanie says

I got coupons for these free things in the mail (actually 3 separate mailings) about a month ago.

7. Connie says

I used my coupon in the drivethru and held up the line for a minute or two until the manager approved the coupon. Usually I’m not embarrassed to use coupons but I have to admit I was this time…it was right at lunch hour.

8. Joy says

Many McDs are franchised owned. Often franchised owned places won’t accept certain coupons. That’s why most fast food Qs say “good at participating locations only.” You are taking a big gamble when you order or redeem points for McDs coupons.

9. Mimi says

Thanks for posting the pic as I was curious what the expiration date would be on these coupons. I imagine that in our town McDs are accepting the coupons since the city partnered with RB for curbside recycling. Had one coupon that had no expiration date and another I need to use by tomorrow!