“Goals that are not written down…”

photo credit

Comments

This is so perfect! I was thinking last night of all that I want to accomplish. And of course it gets overwhelming because I start to think this is just not enough time in a day. But I know once I start writing down and prioritizing it will be easier to move towards all my goals.

Love this. It’s a great quote to have in front of myself and the children as we begin our 2011-12 schoolyear tomorrow. :) Thank you!

3. Amber says

I just want to say thanks for posting these quotes. I have been a fan of every single one. Thank you for being a real, down to earth person and encouraging us to be the same. Have a great Sunday!

That is one of my favorites quotes. I made visual version of a my goals right next to my bed so I see it every morning. It contains a representation of my family’s health, the home I want to own and Triathlons and 1/2 marathons I want to run.

Thank you for the reminder! Hope the weather is cooling down in Kansas.

5. Kelley says

You are so right! I made my sons WRITE down goals starting at ages 5 & 7. They are grown now and I can’t help but believe this has helped make them into the young fathers/husband and businessmen they are today. BTW, I saved ALOT of them and we’ve had some pretty good laughs over their “early” goals!

Wish I had read this earlier today. I wanted to stop a minute this morning and right out my daily to-do list and never did. I got almost everything I wanted to do accomplished, but felt all out of whack w/o a list to refer to and check things off of. Keep up the inspirational quotes. Thanks.

7. Meredith says

So true! I wrote a real schedule down towards the end of my pregnancy guessing we’d really need one as moved from being a family of three to a family of four. Well, one week into being home I’m finally pulling it out, and while not everything got done, three loads of laundry did, dishes did, meals at home vs takeout prevailed ;) and I even got several errands in one area in town done. It can be so easy to let things go and end up at the end of a weekend with nothing accomplished but if it’s in front of me on a piece of paper I know some of it will at least get done :)

8. Autumn says

And taking the pen and crossing off the “finished” accomplished To Do’s and goals make you feel good. I had such an overwhelming list of To Do’s when I just moved and little by little the list is about done crossing one off here and there. Yay :)