Free Gingham printable paper dolls

Print free Gingham Paper Dolls. My daughters love to play with printable paper dolls!

Comments

I remember these! I had some as a kid. And I’d like to hope that wasn’t very long ago. But since Strawberry Shortcake and Carebears have also had a comeback, this doesn’t surprise me. So great. Thanks for the smile just from the memories! My daughter isn’t quite old enough for these, yet.

2. Val in MD says

I had these paperdolls too! As well as Nancy & Sluggo and the Sunshine Family and Wispy Walker and….. What a great trip down memory lane.

3. Anny says

I had bought these for my little sister…. Brings back memories.
    I will save the link and email it to my daughter who once settled will be looking for things for my granddaughters to do in Singapore.

4. Sarah says

I still have that first set (although the furniture is long gone; I don’t even remember it). I loved these dolls!

• Jess says

I had American Girl paper dolls too!! I couldn’t tell you which was more fun… cutting them out and admiring the outfits or actually playing with them. I saved them all and my daughter plays with them now.

So cute! It looks like there are others too if you click on the paperdoll index link at the bottom. I think I had the “Friends Around the World” ones… and I love Strawberry Shortcake. Hopefully this site is around when my daughters are old enough for paperdolls :)

6. Julie Carlson says

I loved the Gingham’s! I had a coloring book just like this one and it was my favorite!

I loved that coloring book, too — I actually think about it fairly frequently, but I couldn’t remember what the characters were called until this link!

7. susan says

ok, I”m sure this is a no-brainer for most of you, but how do you get the paper dolls to stand up? I can’t figure out how to fold the bottom to make them stand.

• Val in MD says

You cut off the bottom, along the solid black line, cut the slits on the marks (on the doll and the rectangular piece), and slide them together to form an X.

It’ll probably have to be on card stock to work.

8. Suzanne says

I was wondering how these print off. Do you use a color printer? If you use black and white, do they turn out well enough that the kids can color them with colored pencils?

9. Diana says

My sister and I had these when we were young (I’m 27 now)! We bought them at Big Lots and each had 3 or so boxes.

10. Jessica S. says

The lower set(redistributed set) of paper dolls prints huge. I don’t know how to make it fit on my paper. Does anyone have any ideas?

11. Jiya says

I had these dolls when I was little — and I’m at the point where I say I’m 29 and holding (mid-40s). In fact, I stumbled across my old Ginghams paper dolls a few weeks ago, and promptly had to hide them again so my 3 year old would not shred them. I’ll dig them out in a few years when she’s old enough to enjoy them. My best friend & I would play with these for hours & hours.

12. karen says

I had these too!!! how cool. do you have recommendation on what type of paper to print them on myabe the dolls on a thicker card stock, how about the clothes is there a paper that would hold up better?