I’m so excited because, after many requests from you all, Joy from FiveJs.com  put together some free downloadable homeschool planners . You can use these to plan and track your homeschooling lessons and activities.
This free download includes the following homeschool planners, each of which is customizable on your computer:
- Attendance record
- Six 6-week planners (to plan an entire year for an individual subject)
- 1-week planner (to plan one week of all subjects)
How to use the homeschool planning pages
- Download the homeschool planning pages pack  (8 pages, 217K).
- You may also want to download the directions for how to use the different planners.  (2 pages, 1.8M)
- Open the file in a PDF reader such as Adobe Reader .
- Use your TAB key to tab through the customizable fields of each form. Each form has numerous fields in which you can enter your own information.
- Click on the section(s) you’d like to fill in and type in your text.
- Print out the document when you’re done typing in your text.
- Save your document if you’d like to save your changes. You’ll be able to open the document again to add different text at any time.
- If desired, you can save the document several times under different names to use with different subjects.