CVS: Deals for the week of July 3-9, 2011

Here are the best deals at CVS this week, with a big thanks to The Thrifty Mama for her help in compiling them:

ECB Deals

Buy 1 Oral-B Advantage or Cross Action Toothbrush at $3, Get $1 ECB (Limit 2)
Use $2/1 coupon from the 7/3 P&G insert
Or buy 2 and use Buy One Get One Free coupon from the 6/5 P&G insert
As low as free after coupon and ECB

Buy 1 Oral-B Pulsar Toothbrush (1 pack) at $5.99, Get $3 ECBs (Limit 2)
Use $2/1 coupon from the 7/3 P&G insert
Or use $3/1 coupon from the 6/5 P&G insert
As low as free after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Listerine or Reach Select Products at $3.69, Get $1 ECB (Limit 2)
Use $1/1 coupon from the 5/22 RedPlum insert
Or use $2/1 coupon from the 5/8 SmartSource insert
As low as $0.69 after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Tampax Pearl Tampons (18-20 ct) or Always Infinity Pads (14-18 ct) at $3.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Buy 2 and use $3/2 coupon from the 6/5 P&G insert
Or use $1/1 coupon from the 73/ P&G insert
As low as $0.99 each after coupon and ECBs

Buy 2 Axe 2in1 Shampoo/Conditioner, Shower Gel or Deodorant at $4.49, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1, excludes twin packs)
Use $2.50/2 printable
Or use Buy One Get One Free coupon from the 5/22 RedPlum insert
As low as $1.24 each coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide, Venus Pro Skin, Embrace or Spa Breeze Razor (1 ct) at $9.99, Get $4 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $4/1 coupon from the 6/5 P&G insert
Or buy 2 and use Buy One Get One Free coupon from the 6/19 RedPlum insert
As low as $1.99 each after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 Olay Select Products at $6.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $3/1 coupon from the 7/3 P&G insert
$1.99 after coupon and ECBs

Buy 2 Coppertone Continuous Spray at $7.99, Get $8 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use 2 $1/1 printable or coupon from the 6/26 RedPlum insert
$2.99 each after coupons and ECBs

Other Deals

Cascade Gel or Powder – $2.99
Use $1/1 coupon from the 7/3 P&G insert
$1.99 after coupon

New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post which gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here.

Find

Do you have your shopping trip planned or did you come up with a great deal scenario/idea? Just post about it on your blog and leave your link below. To make it easy for everyone to navigate quickly through the links, your link must link directly to your CVS deals post. Links going to the homepage of your blog or any other part of your blog besides the direct link to your CVS deals post will be deleted.

Comments

I don’t blog my scenarios, but did shop CVS tonight. Got $26.58 in product (based on sale prices), paid $12.14 oop and earned 9 ECB’s.

2. Tracy says

Hi Crystal, just to let you know your link for the Axe coupon takes me to the Target coupon page not the Axe coupon.

Thanks for all you do, love your website!

3. Robin S. says

FYI – The CVS price scanner is printing a coupon for a free Hershey’s Air Delight chocolate bar ($1.19 value). It may be confusing because the coupon just says “Air Delight Bar – Standard Size” – nothing about Hershey’s. The cashier even thanked me because they hadn’t been able to figure out what this was or find it in the store when people asked earlier.

• Magda says

That’s funny, I didn’t know what it was either so I came home and Googled it. At first I thought it was a bar of soap or some air freshner thing lol

4. Robin S. says

Oh my goodness, FANTASTIC trip today!

I got 2 bottles of Aussie 3-minute miracle, 1 Hershey’s bar, one OB toothbrush, 1 Venus Pro Skin razor, and 2 boxes of Tampax Pearl for only $4.60 out of pocket (that’s mostly the tax) and I left with $8 of ECBs!

Now here’s the REAL kicker – the $12.50 of ECBs I used? All EXPIRED! My friend has been trying to convince me for months that one of my local CVS stores accepts expired ECBs. I finally thought to give it a try, albeit sheepishly. The cashier was very upfront about it as she entered the expired ECBs by hand – she said that, to her, it was a matter of customer service. I’m definitely going to be taking more of my CVS business to this store – what a relief not to feel guilty about all of those unused dollars!

It may take a bit of courage and assertion to ask – but some CVS store WILL take your expired ECBs! :)

• Rae says

lots of them will :) Most don’t take expired coupons besides ecb’s (like man., or other type store coupons) but many take expired ecb’s they just don’t advertise :D

5. PAtrice says

The coppertone at our CVS was $9.99, not $7.99. Not sure if that’s the case everywhere since the ad didn’t say. Still not a bad deal since we were out of sunscreen, but thought you should know.

6. Catrina says

Yeah the scanner is printing a free coupon for the air delight bars, it is also printing a coupon for $2/1 Starburst or Skittles making the big bags .50! these are also on the Gas promo this week!

• Andrea Q says

I got the $2/1 coupon today, plus a lot of other printouts. Seems to be a good week at the coupon printer :)

7. Laura Hamann says

Spray Coppertone at my store was also $9.99 but still a good deal since that stuff is so expensive. Wish it would have been $7.99 though!

8. Joy says

Spray Coppertone rang up $11.99 at my CVS. I’m checking the other CVS; if it’s cheaper, these bad boys are being returned.

9. jaime c says

Called around to 5 stores before I could find one with John Freida still….

2 conditions @ 7.49 and 1 foam treatment @ 6.99 = 21.97
    2 aussie products 2/6.97
    - $3 off $15 or more purchase (printed at coupon kiosk)
    - three $5 coupons off john freida
    -$3.00 off aussie w/purchase of two
    -$1.00 off one aussie
    - $5.99 ECB
    Total OOP came to .95 plus tax= $2.84
    EARNED $11 ECB’s and a 10% off next beauty product

only paid .95 more b/c extra .49 for each condition (expected to buy 3 products at 6.99) I’m sorry I didn’t post the inserts these came in, but they were all over the site you won’t have problem finding it.

other trips included the oral b toothbrush specials, lots of tampons, and lots of free chocolate bars! i have 5 CVS cards that my store lets me use and I just stay organized. this was my 4th time going to CVS to revolve my ECB’s. I started out with 4 cards and paid $1 four times for the zyrtec special they had that earned you 5.99 ECBS and now they are growing!!