$0.75/1 Breyers Blasts printable coupon

Coupons.com has a new coupon available for $0.75/1 Breyers Blasts.

(Note: The link in this post is my referral link. Read my disclosure policy here.)

Comments

Do Breyers Blasts really taste like Ice Cream? We got scared off last time with the “Dairy Dessert” label. We LOVE ice cream, but we’re not sure about these. What do you all think?

They taste sort of like loaded ice cream. Different than Breyers vanilla ice cream, but our family liked them (though the Dairy Dessert thing sort of scared me, too!)

2. lise says

One of these little tubs goes for $8 here. Yes, $8. I think I will pass on this coupon.
    Thanks for your blog, MSM!

3. Natalie says

Breyers is usually a little more “natural” when it comes to ice cream. These were not “natural” like their original flavors (artificial flavorings). We got some and they were good….Reeses was a little too sweet for me, I didn’t try the Snickers, although my husband liked that one. I liked the Oreo one the best. We considered these a treat, since we got them for cheap and are almost always eating more “healthy” or natural varieties. Everything in moderation!! Your call, I guess. :)

4. Esther a homeschool momma in Mid-Michigan says

Was anybody else limited to printing only 1?
    I have a laptop and desktop, so I was able to print 2 coupons total from both computers. It seems like they’re doing this more and more to the popular high value coupons. Our local Kroger just had these on sale a few weeks ago and they double up to $1 coupons, so I got $1.50 off the sale price which made them under $2.
    Wow, $8 sounds like an “extreme” price for even Breyers. I would pass too Natalie.

5. Julie J says

My husband and I thought the ice cream tasted funny. Found out it was Frozen Dairy Dessert. What? Has a marshmallow consistency. We were so freaked out we made our own homemade ice cream. Mint and Chip. It was so delicious we made strawberry frozen yogurt. We’ve been making homemade ice cream all summer and won’t go back to frozen dairy desserts.