Staples: 16-count Charmin Double Rolls for $4.24 (in-store only)

Through July 30, 2011, Staples has a 16-count package of Charmin Double Rolls on sale for $4.99. Use the 15% off one item coupon (valid through July 2, 2011) to get this big package for just $4.24.

This deal is valid in-store only.

You can also get a 12-pack of Post-It Notes for just $1.

Thanks, The Big Red Pot!

Comments

1. Becky says

The 15% off coupon is only good through tomorrow, June 30; however, the Charmin is actually on sale for $4.99 through JULY 30!

• beingjennifer says

I saw that too about the price being good til the end of July! My coupon is good thru 7/2 though. So I have a couple days to snag it before it expires. I also have the Charmin coupon for $.25 off. Hope I can add that too.

2. Rachel B. says

It says it’s good thru JULY 30, and it ‘s a monthly special, so it should be good for a whole month. Hope to score some!

3. Kari says

I’m new to this…is this a great deal??? I was thinking if it is could you buy 5 plus something to make up the $0.05 and if you use the $5 off $25 coupon it would be as low as $4 a package…am I right???

• Amy Reynolds says

Mine did including the 15% off and I didn’t even have the ad with me. They’ve really loosened their price match policy.

• Katherine says

I checked my Wal-Mart right now and they don’t even carry the 16-count size. BUMMER. The nearest Staples is like 20 miles away.

• CPLQ59 says

My Staples had it ON SALE for $8.99 (reg. $9.99) as well on the shelf, but I asked an employee – it is $4.99, had the 15% off coupon – so bought it for $4.24. Good deal. They probably will not change the price on the shelf – so go back. Only one coupon per item and only one of the 15% coupons per customer per day.

4. Christin says

Our Staples don’t have those on sale. Their price is $8.99! :-( I’m waiting for that price marked down at $4.99! Pickle!

5. krystal and kaylene says

I just went to the staples where I live (san antonio,Tx) and they were for $4.99 and with the coupon 15% off made it $4.58 with tax. I asked the lady about them being on sale for the whole month of July she said that they would be on sale until they are Gone and that they will not be getting anymore. She said that they want them gone that’s why they are on sale for that price. Also at our store there was not sign that they were that price but it did rung up $4.99 and they only had maybe like 30 left. Thank you again Crystal for posting this great deal.

6. Mayra says

I just called my Stapes here in Columbia,SC and was told it was $8.99. I kindly asked the rep to scan the item and much to his surprise it is $4.99!! Thank you Crystal for letting us know about this deal!

7. MOnica says

My store had two left, I figured I would buy both and use the coupon for one but the clerk said “why don’t we do two transactions so you can use the coupon twice?” So, $8.58 for 32 rolls of charmin. Considering I was headed to SAMS for just this thing at a much steeper price I am thrilled with this deal.

• beingjennifer says

I really like Charmin Basic. It has more sq ft per roll and it’s soft. NOT like the Scott or off brand tp.

8. Kari says

The coupons are on the staples website or the link above….they are marked $8.99 but ring up $4.99…I used the $5 off $25.00 coupon…I bought 5 packs and paperclips for a $1.00…so that’s $4.00 a pack and $0.25 a roll!!!! Gotta love that!!!

9. beingjennifer says

I had a great trip on Saturday! I had $5 Staples Rewards, 20% off coupon (one item per person per day), and $.25 off Charmin Toilet paper. I also returned 2 ink cartridges. To make a long story short. I got my Charmin 16 pack for free after using the 20% off, $.25 off, and part of the $5 SR. The cashier forgot to ring up my HP ink pack ($57.99) with the tp, so he ran the 20% off AGAIN for me and used the rest of the $5 off. Total for all of it was $48.23 incl. tax. Then for Staples Rewards I’ll get back $8 for the returned ink and another 20% from the total of the ink. So I think with all the discounts I’ll have paid about $30 for a black cartridge, color cartridge and 16 rolls of tp. Whew! Okay maybe that wasn’t too short, but I’m pretty happy about that. ;o)